We had a wonderful Dru Kids and Teens course in Wolverhampton in April 2016 from 10.00 – 17.00 each day
Email email@example.com to register your interest in the next Dru Kids and Teens course.
Venue: The Work Space, All Saints Road, Wolverhampton, WV2 1EL (Postcode for Sat Navs - WV2 2AW)
Add another string to your bow by training to teach Dru Yoga to children and young people aged 4-18. On this 3 day intensive, you’ll gain all the skills necessary to meet the demand for Dru Yoga classes in schools, after school clubs or birthday parties. This course is designed for Dru Yoga graduates and undergraduates who have passed their interim assessment, but please contact Jane if you’re interested and aren’t up to that level of experience yet.
- How to adapt Dru Yoga postures and sequences for children of all ages
- How to make yoga fun and safe
- Essential concepts in child psychology and development
- How to teach Dru Yoga to both primary and secondary school children
- Why each age group needs a totally different approach to yoga and welleing
- How to manage and structure young people’s classes
- Easy ways to introduce Dru Kids to schools, colleges and yoga centres
- Marketing strategies to make use of the huge demand for children’s yoga
- Games, fun activities and attention-grabbers
You’ll receive a newly revised colour manual with lesson plans, games, developmental and health information, legal and safety advice.
Teas and coffees will be provided – please bring a packed lunch.
2016 course was £435 full price but DPN members could get it from as little as £315
Please note that this course is not residential