Dru Pre-natal yoga
Dru Prenatal Yoga
A comprehensive course providing the knowledge and practical skills to confidently and safely teach yoga classes to pregnant women.
The miracle of birth ...
Support women to feel empowered throughout their pregnancy and labour and give them the techniques to support this amazing process.
DPN members and graduates of Dru Yoga teacher training course only.
Explore how to empower women to trust in the miracle of birth and to utilise yogic techniques to face the challenges of pregnancy, labour and birth:
This module is full of wonderful information and inspiration which will not only be useful in a prenatal class, but in all classes and will enhance my own practice
- give women practical skills for managing pregnancy
- offer highly effective self-help tools to ease back pain and many other pregnancy related aches and problems
- assist in balancing the emotional swings of pregnancy
- help women to move with poise, grace, and confidence as their bodies change
- improve a women's concentration and focus, thus support the birthing process
- tone the body, relax the mind, and prepare a woman to trust the miracle of birth
Empower women to trust in the miracle of birth and utilise the yogic techniques to face the challenges of pregnancy, labour and birth.