Dru Meditation Training in Brisbane 2018 - DM18
Teach meditation or learn for yourself
Whether you want to teach or just learn to meditate effortlessly for yourself, Dru Meditation teacher training will bring you much more than relaxation and deep peace.
Learn how to quickly and effortlessly enter meditation, discovering how to become the master of your mind and emotions.
Explore how to perceive the energetic state of a group, and choose appropriate techniques for optimising their energy, relaxation and meditation.
Some of the things you will learn:
- Potent Dru prana kriyas, pranayama (breathwork), mudra and visualisation techniques
- Meditations for the workplace
- How to optimise your sitting posture to be comfortable, alert & relaxed
- Meditative prayer and contemplation techniques
- Chanting and mantra meditation
- Meditations for healing the body
- Concentration and focus techniques
- Meditation for success in each area of life
- How to manage group energetics
- How to overcome resistances to regular practice and enjoy your meditation
The course consists of seven, four-day modules spread over two and a half years.
Most modules are Thursday to Sunday, timing 9am to 6pm each day.
Cost for 2018 course
The 2018 Meditation Teacher Training course fees include tuition, lunch, morning and afternoon teas:
4-monthly payments: $960
Annual payments: $2195/year
A non-refundable deposit of $850 confirms your place on the course.
This is deducted from the final portion of your course fees.
I'd really recommend the Dru Workshops. I feel so revitalised and enthusiastic about life since attending, I definitely want to come to another one soon!
Call back your power and fly!
Dru Yoga has positively changed my life in all areas. I used to have some sort of block, a kind of disconnect with life. Now everything just flows and I can connect with life on a deeper level.