Dru Yoga Teacher Training in Perth 2017 - PE17
Whether you plan to teach yoga, want to practise effectively by yourself at home, or would like to enhance your career as a therapist, the Dru Yoga Teacher Training Course is for you! Whatever your yoga ambitions, you’ll find Dru Yoga an empowering, energising and balancing approach to vitality, health and wellbeing.
Don’t want to teach? That’s OK! You can choose to do this training to become a teacher or for your own personal development. About one third of our students do the course for their own personal growth, knowing that Dru’s deep insights into the body-mind system will make a huge contribution to their lives. Generally, these students find the ‘teacher-training’ aspects of the course very beneficial.
No matter what you will begin to experience new, higher levels of energy resulting from establishing your own daily yoga practice. You will also find that you are more relaxed and can cope better with the stresses of everyday life. Above all, this is the start of a wonderful period of in-depth learning, building personal and professional skills, establishing new friendships and an exciting journey of self-discovery!
- 350 hour training program taught by a team of top international and local Dru tutors
- Complete package for personal development and developing skills to share the benefits
- Start teaching and earning halfway through the course
- Join a global network of like-minded open-hearted friends
- Flexible course structure, make up missed modules at other Dru courses around the world
- A variety of payment plans—we make it work for you
Since 1987 we have trained thousands of yoga teachers world wide. The Dru teacher Training course is designed for all:
- yoga students who want to explore Dru in more depth
- yoga newcomers who want a more confident personal practice
- yoga practitioners who want to learn to teach
- spiritual seekers who want to give back to the world in practical ways
- yoga teachers from other schools who want to experience Dru's unique style
Dru is a not-for-profit organisation. Our aim is to transform the world by giving people the tools to transform themselves
The Perth Teacher Training offers a residential option so is possible for all no matter where in the world home is!
Check out the amazing beachside venue details below
The Perth 2017 training course consists of 9 x 4-day modules spread over approximately 2.5 years.
The dates for the Modules 1–3 in 2017, and modules 4–5 in 2018 are listed below.
Dates for further modules will be advised once they have been confirmed. The modules all start on Friday at 8:30 am and run through to Monday at 5:30 pm.
Lunches from 12.30–1.30 are available at the venue
- Module 1: 24 to 27 March 2017 (Friday to Monday)
- Module 2: 30 June to 3 July 2017 (Friday to Monday)
- Module 3: 20 to 23 October 2017 (Friday to Monday)
- Module 4: 16 to 19 March 2018 (Friday to Monday)
- Module 5: 15 to 18 June 2018 (Friday to Monday)
I have been doing Dru yoga along with my husband Alan Inglis for a number of years now and go to his classes. I have to say that Dru help me get my strength and walking ability back after a very severe illness. I am a true fan.
This course has made me feel calmer, more in my body and more at peace with myself. I’ve discovered more about how my body works in these two weeks than in my four years of dance training!
Learning that stillness isn’t a scary place to be. Learning to bring balance into your life makes a huge difference.