Radiant Heart - the new EBR8
with Padma McIntyre in Basingstoke
Padma will be leading this fascinating and unique workshop on the power of the heart.
The heart is a key organ of the body. The size of a fist, it generates an electromagnetic field 60 times greater in amplitude to that of the brain. This means the heart is a powerful organ, and its influence far exceeds that of the brain.
On the physical level the heart aids the circulatory system; energetically it balances the organs and creates inner harmony. Spiritually the heart entrains, or aligns, our system to that of the universe, giving us a sense of total oneness and connection.
The sequence of the Radiant Heart works on all three levels, empowering the heart to function in an optimum way.
"As we learn to tap into our heart’s intelligence, it increases our vitality, our resilience, and especially our health and happiness." Dr. Rollin McCraty
This workshop will focus on understanding and working with the physical, emotional and spiritual heart. Padma will guide you through an in-depth exploration of the vital Anahata chakra, or our spiritual heart centre, that helps us evolve and gain our freedom.
The day’s programme will include:
- 12 movements to open the heart centre and create an optimum healing environment
- Knowledge on the 3 powers of the soul
- How to maintain and strengthen these 3 powers with the aid of meditation and energetic mudras
- An understanding of the 3 most vital pillars that help spiritual progress on a day to day basis.
- And of course there’ll be relaxation, fun bodywork, meditations and presentations to help you anchor a complete experience.
So don’t miss this opportunity to be with Padma and the team in Basingstoke. We look forward to seeing you all!
This workshop receives 6 CPD points
The Dru London Team
Having the opportunity to be in touch with the gratitude within and the abundance in all of us.
I’ve never felt so happy in my whole life.
The day was wonderful! Thank you. Dru Yoga is amazing; everyone should try it!