Balancing the 5 Elements in Coddington (Cheshire)
Autumn workshop with Monica Staniforth
There are three sides to a Triangle, that give it strength and stability.
In this workshop we will explore how to strengthen three essential areas of our lives that create a strong inner triangle of health and well being. We will do this through using powerful Dru Yoga and Dru Meditation techniques.
1. Balancing the 5 Elements - the human body is made up of the 5 elements - water, earth, fire, space & ether. When the 5 elements are in balance, there is a natural flow in our lives. We move easily from one situation to the next, we embrace changes and challenges from a point of strength and clarity.
2. Energy - we will look at how to create a constant level of dynamic energy in our day using Dru Yoga asanas and simple ways to make lifestyle changes, including restorative time for you.
3. Emotion - when our emotions are balanced they are our best friend and a powerful creative force in our lives. Emotions often determine how we live our lives, by simply using strategic yoga postures, pranayama and meditation; we can connect to our fantastic potential.
Monica will be teaching the 5 elements sequence, incorporating mudras and affirmations to give you a clear and empowered way forward.
In this workshop you will learn:
- the dynamic Dru Yoga autumn sequence to bring more balance and strength into your life
- the art of deep relaxation, essential for healing and restoring the body
- pranayama and meditation to release stress and bring stillness and clarity
This workshop is suitable for all abilities and for everyone who wants to take their yoga and meditation practice to a deeper level.
Hundreds of people do the Dru Yoga course to benefit themselves. When 450 Dru yoga students were asked about the effects of their practice.
- 72% find that Dru Yoga reduces back pain
- 93% experience improved spine flexibility
- 86% enjoy increased energy levels after their yoga practice
- 89% experience improved breathing
- 89% can now reduce and control stress levels
- 81% have greater confidence and self-empowerment
- 84% benefit from enhanced mood after practising Dru Yoga
- 83% feel emotionally balanced
- 91% gained peace of mind by overcoming negative thinking
Whatever your yoga ambitions, you’ll find Dru a fresh, energetic, positive and complete approach to health and well-being.
Please bring a yoga mat, water and a blanket.
For more information call 01902 409164 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not bring a friend along and make a day of it?
Location, prices and booking
Cheshire SY14 7HZ
Post code SY14 7HZ is the postcode for Carden Park, then follow directions below.
Coddington Mill is on the road directly opposite the entrance to Carden Park Hotel which is on the A534 towards Wrexham. The road towards the Mill is sign posted Coddington. It is the first house you come to around 1 mile down that road on the right hand side. You will come to a large double black gate which is the start of the property. Parking is at the front of the house (or within the grounds). I would suggest that they telephone me on 07813 141372 when they arrive so that I can direct them where to park.
Book online or via Tracey. Also if you have difficulties finding the location, please phone Tracey Horton on 07813 141372
Price includes tuition and afternoon tea
Heart of England £25
I not only enjoyed it, I loved it! thank you. It really helped me to feel my core stability muscles. I'm looking forward training them ;-)
If you want to physically strengthen your body and emotionally enhance your mind, Dru Yoga will give you the tools to take into your daily life and help you cope with the stresses of modern living.
Thank you, this was lovely. It was great to have your teaching in my home! Great production also - good picture, good sound, easy to fast forward and great that I could see what was happening as I fast forwarded so I knew when to stop. I also like the way Dru Online is bringing us more specific subjects like this one, that before we have only seen in the workbooks. Thank you.