Dru Meditation teacher training in Ireland, May 2017
The Dru Meditation teacher training course is a powerful transformational journey that provides you with essential tools to live in a positive and successful way. It takes you progressively deeper into the science of meditation. It’s a systematic approach working through the koshas from the gross to most subtle. What you will learn...
- yoga preparations for meditation
- techniques to enhance your concentration and focus
- potent Dru prana kriyas, pranayama (breathwork), mudra and visualisation techniques
- meditations for healing the body
- meditative contemplation techniques
- chanting and mantra meditation
- how to manage group energetics
- how to maximise the benefits of your meditation
- deep exploration of the 5 koshas:
- annamaya kosha—physical body as a gateway to the quiet mind;
- pranamaya kosha—awareness of energy;
- manomaya kosha—understanding what drives us;
- vijnanamaya kosha—programming our thoughts;
- anandamaya kosha—resting in stillness and bliss.
For more information call Paulette Agnew: 0044(0)78919788602 or 0044(0)1248602900 ext 210, or our Dublin based DMTT course tutor Cathy Cummins on 0876345391
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note bookings are essential
Module 1: May 25th - 28th 2017
Module 2: August 10th - 13th 2017
Module 3: September 14th - 17th 2017
Module 4: November 23rd - 26th 2017
Module 5: January 18th - 21st 2018
Course structure & fees
5 x 4 day residential retreats over 9 months
Each module costs £565 and a non refundable deposit of £350 should be paid to hold your place. This will be taken off your final module fees. By running the course in this way we have managed to save you over hundreds in multiple travel costs and avoid full board in central Dublin. Once you have been selected to join the training, we will send you an acceptance and confirmation letter with bank details for your deposit, in either Euro or Sterling depending on your preferred currency.
It is really good to experience different teachers. There is always something new to learn.
This weekend has released a huge amount of energy and joy in me. I have found my teacher training school and I now know that I want to teach Dru Yoga!
Love DRU and that's why I am doing my Teacher training with them. I am truly enjoying the journey inwards so I can be a better person on the outside.