Dru Meditation teacher training in Stirling
The Dru Meditation teacher training course is a powerful transformational journey that provides you with essential tools to live in a positive and successful way. It takes you progressively deeper into the science of meditation. It’s a systematic approach working through the koshas from the gross to most subtle. What you will learn...
- yoga preparations for meditation
- techniques to enhance your concentration and focus
- potent Dru prana kriyas, pranayama (breathwork), mudra and visualisation techniques
- meditations for healing the body
- meditative contemplation techniques
- chanting and mantra meditation
- how to manage group energetics
- how to maximise the benefits of your meditation
- deep exploration of the 5 koshas:
- annamaya kosha—physical body as a gateway to the quiet mind;
- pranamaya kosha—awareness of energy;
- manomaya kosha—understanding what drives us;
- vijnanamaya kosha—programming our thoughts;
- anandamaya kosha—resting in stillness and bliss.
For more information call 01324 820392
or email: email@example.com
I'd really recommend the Dru Workshops. I feel so revitalised and enthusiastic about life since attending, I definitely want to come to another one soon!
Call back your power and fly!
Dru Yoga has positively changed my life in all areas. I used to have some sort of block, a kind of disconnect with life. Now everything just flows and I can connect with life on a deeper level.