Dru Yoga workshop & taster in Wadebridge - the South West (afternoon)
Wondering whether Dru Yoga is for you? Thinking of starting a yoga teacher training course?
Then roll up your yoga mat and come and experience what it's actually like to be on the Dru Yoga Teacher Training course. Meet the tutors; examine the course manuals; explore the course material (activations, energy block release sequences, body preps, asanas, flowing sequences, anatomy and physiology, philosophy, meditation, relaxation, chakra anatomy...) and experience the power, joy and stillness of Dru Yoga.
Hundreds of people do the Dru Yoga course to benefit themselves. When 450 Dru yoga students were asked about the effects of their practice:
- 72% find that Dru Yoga reduces back pain
- 93% experience improved spine flexibility
- 86% enjoy increased energy levels after their yoga practice
- 89% experience improved breathing
- 89% can now reduce and control stress levels
- 81% have greater confidence and self-empowerment
- 84% benefit from enhanced mood after practising Dru Yoga
- 83% feel emotionally balanced
- 91% gained peace of mind by overcoming negative thinking
Whatever your yoga ambitions, you’ll find Dru Yoga a fresh, energetic, positive and complete approach to health and well being.
Any questions? Call 01579 351385 or email email@example.com
Why not bring a friend along? Our Dru Yoga Tasters are kept at a low cost to enable you to explore Dru more fully—and hopefully come to love it as much as we do!
I feel uplifted and less burdened.
This course has been an amazing adventure. Teachers with wide spectrum of qualities, bringing you into guided meditations, breathing, asanas and EBRs. A 14-day journey to inner peace, letting go and allowing to transform. The most beautiful gift you can give to yourself. Thank you Dru!
I first came on the youth course when I was 14 and I’ve just kept coming since then. The youth course has totally shaped who I am, my confidence and my identity, not only through the things we’ve learned but also from the amazing people I’ve met.