Chandra Namaskara - the Moon sequence
The Chandra Namaskara, the Moon sequence.
Your session will include the following:
- a brief synopsis of the benefits
- suggestions for modifications - chair or pracitsing whilst standing - especially helpful if you find the pressure of kneeling too uncomfortable.
- Louise guides you throigh the stages of this sequence
- the sequence includes a number of asanas - the Warrior, the Crocodile, the Sphynx and the Extended Child.
- visualisation - see the moon reclected on the calm waters of a lake - useful for calming the emotions.
- use power affirmation: 'I am at peace', 'All is well'
- this sequence is linked to the second chakra - the swadhisthana. It is also linked to the manomaya kosha. To understand more about the koshas, see The five layers of existance in you core lecture series.
Leave a comment