Deep Yogic Breath - Sitting
The Deep Yogic Breath - sitting
This session includes the following:
- how to sit upright properly , with focus on core muslces and spine
- how to find the right rythym for the inhalation and the out breath
- how long to focus for this session - 10 minutes
- Nanna explains the 2 part breath - focussing on the abdomen and the rib-cage
- finally she adds the last part of the breathing - the clavicular breath.
She combines the three parts (abdomen, ribcage and collar bones) to create the full Deep Yogic Breath.