Ayurveda free 3-day Inspiration
Join the 3-day Ayurveda Inspiration
27, 28, 29 July 2021, Tuesday to Thursday 7.30–8.15pm
Experience the power of the three subtle essences that help you to
reconnect with your original joy-filled nature
No previous experience of Ayurveda required.
Here’s what you'll experience
3 powerful techniques to:
- enhance your ability to adapt to change
- create a deeper sense of clarity and perception so you know what to do in any given circumstance
- increase your natural resilience to stress and illness.
These three qualities of adaptability, clarity and balanced immunity are related to Ayurveda’s 3 vital essences known as prana, tejas and ojas.
Three short sessions on consecutive evenings. We will progressively build the three techniques into one practice called the Amrit Sadhana. This powerful meditation technique can awaken and enhance the qualities of your three vital essences by:
- nourishing PRANA to help us to adapt to a variety of circumstances
- balancing TEJAS, the transformative force whose illumined intelligence gives clear perception, and the aspiration to search for meaning and purpose
- boosting OJAS, the foundation of our wellness and longevity which supports our strength and vitality, protects our immunity and gives us our sense of stability
We offer it to inspire you to realise the potential of applying ancient Ayurvedic wisdom to your daily life.
A link to recordings of the three sessions will available.
Hosted Q&A sessions after the practice to learn more about our upcoming Foundations of Ayurveda course.
Join the Dru Foundations of Ayurveda course to:
- learn about your individual make up
- discover health-enhancing principles that you can easily apply to your life
- gain an in-depth working knowledge of Ayurveda
- create an optimum diet and lifestyle unique to your individual make up
- enjoy excellent health and wellbeing
Amazing weekend of yoga, walking and meditation. Such a beautiful place full of amazing people. Staff are very helpful and supportive and the food is superb. Would highly recommend a visit.
Other events you might be interested in...
Window of Wisdom #54 with Patricia Brown in Australia
6 July, 2022. OnlineWhile you are at home, take 20 mins to be with Patricia in her series of Window of Wisdom talks. The 54th Window of Wisdom will be held on Wednesday... more
Introductory Workshop to the Post Grad Back Care & Wellbeing Course 2022
21 July, 2022. OnlineThis is an introductory session to the Dru Back Care and Wellbeing course. This research-based course is open to all qualified yoga teachers and will... more
Dru Sequences refinements and updates: Post Grad Masterclass
4 August, 2022. OnlineCPD masterclass with Senior Dru Yoga and Meditation tutor, Angela Baker Thursday 4 August 2022 6.30 to 8.30pm AEST, online - (UTC+9) Masterclass fee... more
Post Grad Back Care & Wellbeing Course 2022
12 August, 2022. OnlineThis research-based course is open to all qualified yoga teachers and will cover common stress management and wellbeing issues centred around back... more