5 day Ayurveda Spring detox@home
Re-set and bounce into spring!
A gentle kitcheri-based cleanse in the comfort of your home, to detox body and mind, reset your digestion, boost energy, improve mood and immunity
In only 5 days you’ll feel aligned with nature’s cycles, clearer, healthier and renewed
Seasonal change, heralded by the Spring equinox on September 21st, alerts our mind and bodies that we need to shift gears to keep functioning at our best.
After the excesses of winter where we are ‘stocking up’ to keep warm and nourished in all manner of ways, this is the perfect time to let go and re-fresh. No doubt, the liver, gall bladder and intestinal tract yearn will for a good cleanse!
Who hasn’t gained a little more around the waist from rich, heavy and grounding food so necessary during winter—not to mention the unpredictable lockdowns, with perhaps less exercise and lots of zoom meetings!
Join us on this gentle detox@home to keep our bodies and minds functioning at their very best, during this time of seasonal change.
This detox@home will be great for you if you are feeling
- a little bit heavy and sluggish after winter or too close to the fridge working from home
- ready for a spring clean and energy boost after winter hibernation
- signs of lymphatic congestion—water retention or sinus congestion
- bloating, wind, constipation, heartburn, acid reflux, diarrhea or constipation
- generalised aches and pains
- stiff joints
- weight gain
- mild fatigue
- lack of mental clarity
- irregular or impaired appetite
This Dru Ayurveda gentle detox@home is for you if you
- are ready to release yourself from craving unhealthy unseasonal foods
- are committed to prioritising your health for 5 days
- are self-directed with self-discipline to follow the detox menus and program on your own
Don't worry it's easy!
- need a programme that fits in with your family and work life
- don't have any serious medical issues
If you do you, can schedule a consult with either Mouli or Greg, who will tailor a full Ayurvedic health plan to meet your individual needs
What the detox@home provides
- a quick quiz for us to determine the current imbalances of your doshas (constitution)
- 3 hour introductory workshop explaining key Ayurvedic principles, and the detox@home program (available as a recording)
- full menus for your 5-day detox, with recipes and shopping list
- 4 x 20 min cooking demo videos, full of tips to create the recipes with ease, to watch in your own time
- chart of which foods are permitted during the gentle detox and those to avoid
- daily yoga and pranayama program to fuel your digestive fire, unwind your nervous system, quieten the mind,
de-stagnate the lymph and increase detox benefits
- 5 daily zoom Q&A forums, to check-in with your tutors Mouli & Greg, and be supported and inspired by like-minded souls sharing this detox journey
- on-going WhatsApp forum and connection with our thriving Dru Ayurveda Australasian community
What if I cannot do all 5 days with the zoom connections?
The detox@home program takes place in the company of a like-minded community with 5 nights of live Q&A hosted by Dru Ayurveda tutors & health coaches with support from the Dru Ayurveda team.
- We recommend that you immerse yourself in the detox over the 5 days firstname.lastname@example.org to 17th September, leading up to the spring equinox, as it’s the best time to prepare yourself for the change of season. Checking in each evening at 7pm gives the support, encouragement and inspiration of knowing you are not doing this on your own.
- If you’re not able to attend live, you can post your questions ahead of time to email@example.com, or to our detox Whatsapp group. The introductory workshop, with explanation of the home cleanse program, will be available as recordings. You’ll receive links to the cooking vimeos to watch any time, and pdfs of the menu plans, recipes, a chart of permitted foods and a shopping list.
3 Personal CPD points for DPN Members
The instructions and advice presented by the Dry Ayurveda team for the gentle detox@home are in no way intended as medical advice or as a substitute for medical counselling. If you are currently taking any medications, proceed only under your doctor’s supervision.
Prices and booking
To ensure we can fully care for everyone on the program, places are limited
$ 370—full price
$ 185—50% discount offer:
—for 3-day Inspiration participants who registered for Foundations of Ayurveda course
—for those who have participated in any of our previous detox@home programs
$ 296—DPN & concession discount
Sat 4 September 2021
Intro workshop, live online
2–5.30pm Key Ayurvedic principles, Intro to the detox program
Mon 13 through to Friday 17 September
5 supervised days of detox
7.00pm–8.00pm AEST, evening zoom forum to check in with your tutors and other participants
After you register please follow the link in your welcome email to the Google and complete the 2-part Health questionnaire
We shall email your link to the pdf menu plans, detox program, recipes, shopping list and chart of permitted foods closer to the start date.
What I'll take from the postgrad workshop today:- I loved the way this flowed from information and reflection to practical yoga practice (and back again). it was a very satisfying day on every level, physical, mental and emotional. Thank you so much.
Learning how to be calm and connect with the earth is a precious lesson.
Other events you might be interested in...
Window of Wisdom #36 with Patricia Brown in Australia 29 September 2021
29 September, 2021. OnlineWhile you are at home, take 20 mins to be with Patricia in her series of Window of Wisdom talks. The 36th Window of Wisdom will be held on Wednesday... more
Postgrad Back Care & Wellbeing Course 2021
2 October, 2021. Online & localThis research-based course is open to all qualified yoga teachers and will cover common stress management and wellbeing issues centred around back... more
Five Faces of the Goddess 1
20 October, 2021. OnlineDiscover the power of the divine feminine through 5 of the most powerful of the Goddess archetypes: Saraswati - Goddess of Wisdom, Lakshmi - Goddess... more
Module 2 & 3 Foundations of Ayurveda Course
26 November, 2021. Online & localSet the foundations to be fit, happy and healthy so you can live a long, happy, fulfilled life. Learn daily approaches to diet and nutrition,... more
Dru Yoga Prenatal Teacher Training - online post graduate course
22 April, 2022. OnlineWelcome to this Post graduate training certificate course in teaching Dru Yoga to pregnant women.