Dru Yoga Teacher Training in Perth PE17 (2017–2019)
Whether you plan to teach yoga, want to practise effectively by yourself at home, or would like to enhance your career as a therapist, the Dru Yoga Teacher Training Course is for you! Whatever your yoga ambitions, you’ll find Dru Yoga an empowering, energising and balancing approach to vitality, health and wellbeing.
Don’t want to teach? That’s OK! You can choose to do this training to become a teacher or for your own personal development. About one third of our students do the course for their own personal growth, knowing that Dru’s deep insights into the body-mind system will make a huge contribution to their lives. Generally, these students find the ‘teacher-training’ aspects of the course very beneficial.
No matter what you will begin to experience new, higher levels of energy resulting from establishing your own daily yoga practice. You will also find that you are more relaxed and can cope better with the stresses of everyday life. Above all, this is the start of a wonderful period of in-depth learning, building personal and professional skills, establishing new friendships and an exciting journey of self-discovery!
- 350 hour training program taught by a team of top international and local Dru tutors
- Complete package for personal development and developing skills to share the benefits
- Start teaching and earning halfway through the course
- Join a global network of like-minded open-hearted friends
- Flexible course structure, make up missed modules at other Dru courses around the world
- A variety of payment plans—we make it work for you
Since 1987 we have trained thousands of yoga teachers world wide. The Dru teacher Training course is designed for all:
- yoga students who want to explore Dru in more depth
- yoga newcomers who want a more confident personal practice
- yoga practitioners who want to learn to teach
- spiritual seekers who want to give back to the world in practical ways
- yoga teachers from other schools who want to experience Dru's unique style
Dru is a not-for-profit organisation. Our aim is to transform the world by giving people the tools to transform themselves
The Perth Teacher Training offers a residential option so is possible for all no matter where in the world home is!
Check out the amazing beachside venue details below
The Perth 2017 training course consists of 9 x 4-day modules spread over approximately 2.5 years.
The dates for the Modules 1–3 in 2017, and modules 4–5 in 2018 are listed below.
Dates for further modules will be advised once they have been confirmed. The modules all start on Friday at 8:30 am and run through to Monday at 5:30 pm.
Lunches from 12.30–1.30 are available at the venue
- Module 4: 16–19 March 2018 (Friday to Monday)
- Module 5: 15–18 June 2018 (Friday to Monday) Interim assessment
- Module 6: 12–15 October 2018 (Friday to Monday)
- Module 7: 7 -10 February 2019 (Thursday to Sunday)
- Module 8: 25 -28 July 2019 FINAL ASSESSMENT
- Module 9: 7 - 10 November 2019 GRADUATION
I not only enjoyed it, I loved it! Thank you. It really helped me to feel my core stability muscles. I'm looking forward training them ;-)
If you want to physically strengthen your body and emotionally enhance your mind, Dru Yoga will give you the tools to take into your daily life and help you cope with the stresses of modern living.
Thank you, this was lovely. It was great to have your teaching in my home! Great production also - good picture, good sound, easy to fast forward and great that I could see what was happening as I fast forwarded so I knew when to stop. I also like the way Dru Online is bringing us more specific subjects like this one, that before we have only seen in the workbooks. Thank you.
Other events you might be interested in...
We're sorry, we can't find any events like this at the moment.
Give us a call on 01248 602 900 or get in touch... there is probably something else that might be just as good as what you're looking for!