Dru Yoga - the first step to an empowered life - FREE workshop
The essence of Dru Yoga lies in our quest to awaken that part of us which cannot be shaken from its peace and tranquility.
Photo: Isabella - Dru Yoga Teacher
This free 1hour session is designed to give you a taste of what is on offer for you with Dru.
Take the first step towards:
- Your own daily Dru Yoga practice for better health and wellbeing
- Getting to know the Dru team - who we are, why we are so passionate about our contribution to the world and what's on offer for you
- Tasting the Dru Yoga Teacher Training course - Level 1 - to see how your own journey of empowerment can be a catalyst of change for others
Come away with:
- A 15 minute, easy-to-do, daily Dru Yoga practice that will release the blocks in your body and mind
- An understanding of your very own "psychic anatomy" and how it holds the keys to your unlimited potential
- Evaluate your lifestyle with our ‘chakra analysis’ chart and learn how Dru Yoga you can bring balance and power into your life
- An introduction to the Dru Yoga teacher training course - Level 1 and appreciation for why it might be right for you
Open the door to your empowered self and discover the tools that can transform the world around you!
Thursday June 10th, June 24th and July 8th 7.00pm - 8pm AEST
I particularly enjoyed the bhima warrior posture and the vitality sequence. Also the story and explanation of stretches and muscles. Diaphragm exercise one I will definitely be doing.
Other events you might be interested in...
Window of Wisdom #29 with Patricia Brown in Australia 23 June 2021
23 June, 2021. OnlineWhile you are at home, take 20 mins to be with Patricia in her series of Window of Wisdom talks. The 29th Window of Wisdom will be held on Wednesday... more
Meditation Mastery Course Join us at Weekend 2, July 3-4
3 July, 2021. OnlineThe online Dru Meditation Mastery course is a powerful transformational journey that provides you with the tools to teach Dru Meditation and live... more
Dru Yoga Online Teacher Training - Level 1
17 July, 2021.Yoga Teacher Training courses in Australasia
Foundations of Ayurveda Course
20 August, 2021. CanberraSet the foundations to be fit, happy and healthy so you can live a long, happy, fulfilled life. Learn daily approaches to diet and nutrition,... more
Postgrad Back Care & Wellbeing Course 2021
2 October, 2021. Online & localThis research-based course is open to all qualified yoga teachers and will cover common stress management and wellbeing issues centred around back... more
Dru Yoga Prenatal Teacher Training - online post graduate course
4 March, 2022. OnlineWelcome to this Post graduate training certificate course in teaching Dru Yoga to pregnant women.