Dru Yoga Online Teacher Training - Second intake
Now taking applications to join at weekend 2
Transformative Yoga Teacher Training
Awaken that part of you that cannot be shaken from peace and tranquility - this is the essence of Dru Yoga
The purpose of this course is to give you a potent daily yoga practice that empowers you every day to live your fullest; to stand strong in your self and to live by natural laws that make you feel great.
We equip you with the science, philosophy and skills to access new levels of energy, confidence and presence.
You’ll learn to confidently and professionally share the tools you’ve mastered with your friends, family and students.
So set your sights on your version of transformation and join the Dru Yoga Teacher Training course.
Become a part of a global community who are literally transforming the world by giving people the tools to transform themselves!
The course program
This is a 200 hour training course run online over 14 months. You will attend 8 live online weekend programs and 7 small group tutorial days. Where possible, we will facilitate the tutorial days as regionally based face-to-face groups.
You will receive a home practice schedule and be asked to submit reflective assignments on your practice. You will also research and submit assignments on lesson planning, the spine and the chakra system. A practical assessment will complete your training and qualify you to become a Dru Yoga Teacher!
With over 40 years experience training people just like you to become Dru Yoga teachers you will experience the greatest support to reach your highest ambition and perhaps even beyond it!
- Empower your capacity to love
- Claim your Dharma (purpose) and let it shine
- Connect with nature in a more meaningful and healing way
- Teach one of the world's leading styles of yoga which is backed by its own academic research.
- Work alongside health professionals, self-development coaches and education departments in corporate and community settings.
- Open doors to extensive postgraduate training designed by experts to enable you to specialise and grow.
- Develop long-term friendships with our multi-disciplinary team of teachers who combine the best of Western science with the best of ancient wisdom.
- Delve into a world of philosophy, spirituality, self-empowerment and service that makes meaningful change in the world.
Join a group of vibrant souls to begin a journey of becoming exquisite change-makers for the planet!
- Classical Asana
- Activation and body preperations
- Dru Yoga sequences
- Home Practice schedule
- Anatomy and physiology
- Dru Meditation techniques
- Relaxation techniques
- Yoga philosophy
- Subtle anatomy
- Teaching skills and practice
- Class planning
Student support services
- Mentoring services – 1 to 1, small groups, with senior tutors and local teachers (included) + advanced mentoring programs available with senior tutors
- Free access to our Online Studio from date of sign up through to completion of course, + discount membership post-course (access to classes, challenges, podcasts and info sessions including yoga, meditation, Ayurveda, health, philosophy, inspiration, goal setting and more)
- Level 1 Dru Yoga Teacher Training Course Manual
A Global Dru Community Network
- Private social media group for the course group
- Access to Australasian and International communities of Dru Yogis with local face-to-face and online events all year round
- Extensive CPD programs, spiritual development courses and supported career pathways
- World Peace Flame Foundation - our Humanitarian sister organisation focused on peace education, health and grass roots community programs
- Dru Professional Network - tips, support and connection for Dru Teachers
Applying is easy!
1. Simply download and fill in the application form
2. Then ask your yoga teacher, a colleague or friend to write you a reference
3. Send your application and reference back to the Dru team
4. We will be in touch to arrange an interview or a session at a nearby try-out day.
5. Reserve your place on the course by paying your registration fee*
Course dates for 2021
We'll review your application and references and get back to you shortly. We’d normally want to meet you or speak with you by phone or skype/zoom, so we’ll be in touch to arrange an interview. Alternatively, you could attend a session at a try out day.
We're very much looking forward to welcoming you onto the Dru Yoga teacher training course!
You can pay your registration fee* by clicking the BOOK NOW button.
* On some occasions we may suggest that you do some more preparation before joining the course, or that another stream of Dru would better serve you. If that happens your deposit is fully refundable.
Where to send your application form:
Dru Yoga Teacher Training 2021
PO Box 448 Mawson ACT 2607
Email application form to: email@example.com
One of your tutors will then call you to answer all your questions and a short phone interview.
Your Investment to become a transformative Dru Yoga Teacher
Choose from a monthly payment plan or full payment
Registration fee $275 (payable at time of enrolment, secures your position on the course. It is included in the total course fees. Dru Australia charges $200 administration and withdrawal fee if you withdraw from the course prior to completion.
Monthly payment schedules
$275 x 11
+ $275 registration fee
A great confidence builder/giver. A place to feel loved and nurtured. I felt the benefit I gained from working with others was fundamental and invaluable to the start of my learning process.
I have been doing Dru yoga along with my husband Alan Inglis for a number of years now and go to his classes. I have to say that Dru helped me get my strength and walking ability back after a very severe illness. I am a true fan.
What I enjoyed about this workshop was the dynamic relaxation - so relaxing I fell asleep! I liked the vitality sequence and useful explanations of the koshas. The workshop planning and presentation was of a high standard. Excellent balance of sessions. Thanks to all involved.
Other events you might be interested in...
Window of Wisdom #36 with Patricia Brown in Australia 29 September 2021
29 September, 2021. OnlineWhile you are at home, take 20 mins to be with Patricia in her series of Window of Wisdom talks. The 36th Window of Wisdom will be held on Wednesday... more
Postgrad Back Care & Wellbeing Course 2021
2 October, 2021. Online & localThis research-based course is open to all qualified yoga teachers and will cover common stress management and wellbeing issues centred around back... more
Five Faces of the Goddess 1
20 October, 2021. OnlineDiscover the power of the divine feminine through 5 of the most powerful of the Goddess archetypes: Saraswati - Goddess of Wisdom, Lakshmi - Goddess... more
Module 2 & 3 Foundations of Ayurveda Course
26 November, 2021. Online & localSet the foundations to be fit, happy and healthy so you can live a long, happy, fulfilled life. Learn daily approaches to diet and nutrition,... more
Dru Yoga Prenatal Teacher Training - online post graduate course
22 April, 2022. OnlineWelcome to this Post graduate training certificate course in teaching Dru Yoga to pregnant women.