A weekend at the beach to revive your soul
Led by international Dru Yoga and meditation tutors, Padma McIntyre and Janet Scharbow
- The Dru Essence - heart based yoga that will freshen your body, mind and spirit
- Yoga Therapy – the modern approach of effective yoga practice
- The Gunas – the three modes of nature - get to know them, love them and work with them
Much more than just a weekend workshop
- Enjoy a stunning beachside venue and beautiful natural surroundings
- Led by senior international tutors and coordinators of Dru’s Yoga Therapy diploma and Ayurveda certificate courses
- Spend quality time restoring with the Dru essence
- Discover essential aspects of our nature, the gunas and how to balance them
Whether you’re coming for a relaxing weekend away, to advance your personal health regime with Ayurveda or to explore the wonderful opportunities of yoga therapy there’s something here for everyone.
7 reasons to hit REFRESH:
Join us at Malua Bay, NSW South Coast
Full price: $415
Price includes morning and afternoon tea and lunch.
Venue: Batemans Bay Surf Life Saving Club at beautiful Malua Bay, just 15 minutes south of Batemans Bay, with picturesque ocean views and stunning grounds to practice yoga outside.
See below for accommodation options.
I not only enjoyed it, I loved it! Thank you. It really helped me to feel my core stability muscles. I'm looking forward training them ;-)
If you want to physically strengthen your body and emotionally enhance your mind, Dru Yoga will give you the tools to take into your daily life and help you cope with the stresses of modern living.
Thank you, this was lovely. It was great to have your teaching in my home! Great production also - good picture, good sound, easy to fast forward and great that I could see what was happening as I fast forwarded so I knew when to stop. I also like the way Dru Online is bringing us more specific subjects like this one, that before we have only seen in the workbooks. Thank you.