Subtle Energetics of Dru Yoga 2024 Australasia
Welcome to a new and wonderful world!
This exciting course helps you take a deep dive into the pranamaya kosha, our layer of subtle energy that links mind with body. In 3 weekends, you'll explore from a different perspective Dru's unique Energy Block Release and Energy sequences as well as exploring asanas-as-sequence.
You'll begin a magical adventure into the field of our subtle energy and learn how to experience and then move prana itself, the force that conducts the thread of consciousness through all layers of awareness.
You'll discover the keys to Dru's remarkable ability to transform emotions into positive and redesign your mind... and therefore your life!
This course is for all graduates of 200Hrs Yoga Teacher Training in any tradition. It's the ideal course for newer graduates, as well as experienced graduates who want to refresh, top up and go deeper into the subtle energetics. And it's a superb way to connect with Dru's deep wisdom in working with energy if you are a practitioner or teacher from any other tradition.
In this course we will:
- discover the hidden sophistication of energy flow
- focus on the subtle energy sequences that direct your prana through the five koshas (these sequences were previously known as EBRs 4, 5 and 6 in the Dru tradition)
- enhance your asana practice and asana teaching through pranic awareness
- explore what it practically means to move energy and to move with energy, using yogic scriptures as a reference
- explore the qualities and application of the five living forces of prana, the panch prana vayus
Sessions will be recorded and downloadable materials will be available on our Dru Learning Hub.
What does the course include?
• 30 hours of live online teaching (20 hours of self study). 3 weekends over 11 weeks
• Access to course materials including replays on the Dru Learning Hub
• Access to a course community through the Dru Learning Hub, so you can easily exchange experiences with your fellow students
What will you take away?
• In-depth understanding and experience of Energy Block Releases 1, 2 and 3 as well as the Dru Energy Sequences formerly known as Energy Block Release 4, 5 and 6.
• Understanding of the self-healing potential of the body-mind system through balancing and engaging the Pancha Prana Vayus.
• Skilful integration of the fullness of the pranic experience in your asana practice.
How will it help you?
• This course will give you the tools and confidence to teach classes that give a deeper experience of the pranamaya kosha. Your students will love it!
• And… you’ll feel more energised and motivated as a result of working with the pranamaya kosha. After all… it’s the energy layer!
The hours of this course can count towards your 350 or 500 hour Dru Yoga Teacher Training with Dru and/or Level1 or 2 Teacher with Yoga Australia.
Sessions will be recorded and downloadable materials will be available on our Dru Learning Hub,
You will receive 30 professional CPD points for Dru Professional Network
Reserve Your Place - Book Now for Early Bird Price (Ends 8 April)
Reserve your place now with an Early Bird registration fee of $300
Registration after 8 April is $377
The full cost of this course is $1130 which can be paid in full or comprised of your registration fee of $377 (or $300 Early Bird) and and 2 subsequent monthly payments of $377 in July and August
Once we have received your registration fee, closer to the course start date we will provide you with a link to set up the other 2 monthly payments in July and August
If you cancel before the start of the course, your registration fee is refunded minus an administration fee of $200.
Any cancellations during the course, you will be charged course fees at a pro-rata rate in addition to the $200 administration fee.
Do you have any questions? Please contact the Dru Office
PH: 02 6161 1462
Dru Yoga is enjoyable and fun - puts a smile on your face. After the workshop, I felt full of energy and emotionally in harmony. It was great to connect with so many lovely people.
I remember reading the course handbook over 2 years ago, thinking and believing I could never do it; not feeling good enough and deep panic and fear about the whole idea of teaching - being in front of people and having the focus on myself. Now I sit here writing this at the end of 2 years, on graduation day, and I say to myself 'you did it!'. You are enough! My head told me I couldn't do it, but my heart said 'yes, you absolutely can'. It has changed my life and I can't recommend the course highly enough! Life is a journey of coming home to yourself, your true and highest Self. Dru Yoga is absolutely helping me to do that.
This course has made me feel calmer, more in my body and more at peace with myself. I’ve discovered more about how my body works in these two weeks than in my four years of dance training!