Dru Bhagavad Gita Vol 1 - The Greatest Warrior
Chris Barrington, John Jones, Savitri MacCuish, Mansukh Patel compiled by Yamuna Loyal
The Bhagavad Gita as never seen before.
The Dru Bhagavad Gita is a call to action. It invites you to make your life exhilarating in a way that brings meaning and purpose to everything you do. A unique manual for daily living, which distills ancient teachings into a form we can all relate to, each volume has two parts. Part One gives you a dramatic re-creation of the story of the Gita. Part Two is a commentary on the ancient verses in a uniquely modern context, giving a daily practical exercises for each verse.
Volume 1 - Chapters 1 to 6: Overcoming Despondency
- The journey of the greatest warrior that ever lived
- Liberate your deepest resources and hidden power
- Become free from despondency, fear and doubt
- Unleash the determination and skill to overcome any obstacle.
'I started reading this book with curiosity, continued with inspiration and closed the book with contentment. This is a worthy contribution to the world of Gita.'
- Dr H V S Shastry, Academic Director, Institute of Indian Art and Culture.