Dru Bhagavad Gita DVD 2
The Bhagavad Gita as never seen before - Chapters 5-8
Originally broadcast in the Netherlands and across Europe, this series of 19 half-hour programmes brings the Bhagavad Gita to life as never before.
Mansukh Patel draws on his wide-ranging background - as a youth in Kenya's Rift Valley, as a cancer toxicologist, and one of Europe's foremost presenters of heart-based spirituality - to delight and inspire the viewer.
Above all, the Dru Bhagavad Gita is a call to action. It invites you to make your life exhilarating in a way that brings meaning and purpose to everything you do.
Filmed by Philip Engelen, these programmes distill ancient teachings into a form we can all relate to.
- Chapter 5 - The Missing Link
- Chapter 6 - Lessons in Meditation
- Chapter 7 - The Way of Love
- Chapter 8 - The Way to Freedom
- Extra Footage - Accepting our mistakes
'This simple explanation of the Bhagavad Gita may guide humanity to the oneness of man and his nature'
- Irene van Lippe-Biesterfeld, Princess of the The Netherlands
DVD's all regions except North America, PAL format.
150 minutes running time