Dru Bhagavad Gita DVD 4
The Bhagavad Gita as never seen before
Originally broadcast in the NL and across Europe by satellite, this series of 19 half-hour programmes brings the Bhagavad Gita to life as never before.
Mansukh Patel draws on his wide-ranging background - as a youth in Kenya's Rift Valley, as a cancer toxicologist, and one of Europe's foremost presenters of heart-based spirituality - to delight and inspire the viewer.
Above all, the Dru Bhagavad Gita is a call to action. It invites you to make your life exhilarating in a way that brings meaning and purpose to everything you do.
Filmed by Philip Engelen, these programmes distill ancient teachings into a form we can all relate to.
- Chapter 12 - The Yoga of Devotion
- Chapter 13 - The Knower of the Field
- Chapter 14 - The Cosmic Dancers
- Chapter 15 - The Tree of Life
- Extra footage - Learning to love
'This simple explanation of the Bhagavad Gita may guide humanity to the oneness of man and his nature'
- Irene van Lippe-Biesterfeld, Princess of the The Netherlands
DVD's all regions excpet North America, PAL format. Running time of each DVD approx 2.5 hours