Promote health and wellbeing from an Ayurvedic perspective–by giving individual consultations and treatment advice to clients on diet, lifestyle, yoga, meditation, herbs, spices and Ayurvedic therapies according to their specific constitutions or imbalances.
- Offer seminars, workshops and presentations to groups
- Develop your own private practice
- Add knowledge of Ayurveda to your current list of therapies
- Work alongside other health professionals in an integrated therapy clinic
- Know your professional capacity – when to treat and when to hand on to the medical or other health professions.
Snowdonia, Gwynedd LL57 3LX
|Deposit - non-refundable||£ 100.00|
Training course sessions - start dates and lengths