Teach meditation or learn for yourself
Whether you want to teach or just learn to meditate effortlessly for yourself, Dru Meditation teacher training will bring you much more than relaxation and deep peace.
Learn how to quickly and effortlessly enter meditation, discovering how to become the master of your mind and emotions.
Explore how to perceive the energetic state of a group, and choose appropriate techniques for optimising their energy, relaxation and meditation.
Some of the things you will learn:
- Potent Dru prana kriyas, pranayama (breathwork), mudra and visualisation techniques
- Meditations for the workplace
- How to optimise your sitting posture to be comfortable, alert & relaxed
- Meditative prayer and contemplation techniques
- Chanting and mantra meditation
- Meditations for healing the body
- Concentration and focus techniques
- Meditation for success in each area of life
- How to manage group energetics
- How to overcome resistances to regular practice and enjoy your meditation
The course consists of seven, four-day modules in just over two years.
Most modules are from 9am to 5.30pm Thursday to Sunday.
Dates for the first two modules are:
Module 1: 21st to 24th June 2018
Module 2: 1st to 4th November 2018
Don't worry! It may still be possible for you to join at module 2. Please contact us for more info
Dates for further modules will be advised as they become available.
Bardon, Queensland 4065
|Deposit - non-refundable* - offsets your final course payment||$ 850.00|
Training course days, weekends or modules - start dates, lengths