Deepen your application of the koshas
‘A master teacher of Dru Yoga is one who seamlessly weaves the experience of a variety of koshas into any posture or sequence.’ Padma McIntyre
Deepen your understanding and application of the koshas both in your personal practice and in your teaching. During the masterclass we will explore many of your well known and well loved postures. Performed with a heightened awareness of the koshas they take on a whole new depth.
A Dru Yoga and Meditation masterclass to revise and deepen:
- your yoga practice
- your meditation practice
- teaching skills
- mantras and mudras
- the sweetness and power of coming together to meditate
Dru post grad days take you into a new world of discovery.
- Add new depth to the yoga and meditation techniques you already know.
- Learn new ways to teach, refine your skills.
- Learn better ways to build a supportive environment in your classes.
- Discover new depth to managing group energetics.
- Broaden your understanding.
And most importantly, Dru Yoga and Meditation will help you find that still place, with its sense of fullness, achievement and its deep healing properties.
For more information call Anne or Bob on 07818 625567 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cornwall, Cornwall PL17 8BQ
|Full price||£ 55.00|
|DPN price||£ 48.00|