Life is a delicate balance of needing strength and power, grace and flow.
Learn how to tap into the latent and potent energy of each, and bring balance and harmony to your life.
Hundreds of people do the Dru Yoga course to benefit themselves. When 450 Dru yoga students were asked about the effects of their practice:
- 72% find that Dru Yoga reduces back pain
- 93% experience improved spine flexibility
- 86% enjoy increased energy levels after their yoga practice
- 89% experience improved breathing
- 89% can now reduce and control stress levels
- 81% have greater confidence and self-empowerment
- 84% benefit from enhanced mood after practising Dru Yoga
- 83% feel emotionally balanced
- 91% gained peace of mind by overcoming negative thinking
Whatever your yoga ambitions, you’ll find Dru Yoga a fresh, energetic, positive and complete approach to health and well being.
Why not bring a friend along and make a day of it? Our Dru Yoga Tasters are kept at a low cost to enable you to explore Dru more fully—and hopefully come to love it as much as we do!
7-9 Eccleston Street
London, SW1W 9LX
|Yoga Taster Day||£ 35.00|