Dru translates as the ‘still point’.
Discover the power of tapping into this point though soft flowing movement, breath and visualisation to cultivate the yogic trademark of equanimity —seeing and acting from a point of clarity and inner calm.
Hundreds of people do the Dru Yoga course to benefit themselves. When 450 Dru yoga students were asked about the effects of their practice:
- 72% find that Dru Yoga reduces back pain
- 93% experience improved spine flexibility
- 86% enjoy increased energy levels after their yoga practice
- 89% experience improved breathing
- 89% can now reduce and control stress levels
- 81% have greater confidence and self-empowerment
- 84% benefit from enhanced mood after practising Dru Yoga
- 83% feel emotionally balanced
- 91% gained peace of mind by overcoming negative thinking
Whatever your yoga ambitions, you’ll find Dru Yoga a fresh, energetic, positive and complete approach to health and well being.
Why not bring a friend along and make a day of it? Our Dru Yoga Tasters are kept at a low cost to enable you to explore Dru more fully—and hopefully come to love it as much as we do!
7-9 Eccleston St
London, SW1W 9LX
|Yoga Taster Day||£ 35.00|