Next weekend at the Ayurveda CPD in Manchester, we will be sharing a NEW Dru sequence called Somaya Namaskara.
It focuses on the Soma chakra - the seat of healing nectar or amrit. This chakra is located above the Ajna and is associated with the Jyoti Kendra – the seat of light. Amrit is said to be released from this chakra which then flows through the body, deeply healing and nourishing all 7 dhatus (layers) and the 3 doshas.
Through this sequence you will experience youthfulness, vitality, health, harmony, clarity and the calming of all emotions.
Looking forward to seeing you there
Annie and Anouschka
More event Info:
In this CPD afternoon you will discover how to integrate the healing principles of Ayurveda into your Dru Yoga classes and personal practice as well learning an amazing NEW tri-doshic sequence called Somaya Namaskara. Yoga and Ayurveda are sister sciences rooted in the Vedic tradition of India. While Ayurveda is concerned with healing for both body and mind, yoga in its truest form is the science of awakening to your true Self.
- Join Annie & Anouschka for insights into Ayurveda the sister science to yoga
- Discover how you can adjust your classes to provide for your students at a more personal level
- How does the Ayurveda model fit into a class structure to create a balance in all the doshas
- Add deeper insight into how to teach yoga and meditation for each dosha
- Learn this powerful new sequence to share with your students
6 Mount Street
Manchester, Lancashire M2 5NS
|Workshop (full price)||£ 55.00|
|Workshop (DPN concession)||£ 40.00|