The Dru Meditation training course is a powerful transformational journey that provides you with essential tools to live in a positive and successful way. It takes you progressively deeper into the science of meditation. It’s a systematic approach working through the koshas from the gross to most subtle. What you will learn...
- yoga preparations for meditation
- techniques to enhance your concentration and focus
- potent Dru prana kriyas, pranayama (breathwork), mudra and visualisation techniques
- meditations for healing the body
- meditative contemplation techniques
- chanting and mantra meditation
- how to manage group energetics
- how to maximise the benefits of your meditation
- deep exploration of the 5 koshas:
- 1. annamaya kosha—physical body as a gateway to the quiet mind;
- 2. pranamaya kosha—awareness of energy;
- 3. manomaya kosha—understanding what drives us;
- 4. vijnanamaya kosha—programming our thoughts;
- 5. anandamaya kosha—resting in stillness and bliss.
This course is designed for those wanting to learn the art of meditation for their personal use. The added benefit of this course is that it gives you the option to qualify as a Dru meditation teacher should you wish.
For more information call 01372 725327
or email: email@example.com
|Registration Fee||£ 150.00|
Training course days, weekends or modules - start dates, lengths