Wondering whether Dru Yoga is for you? Thinking of starting a yoga teacher training course?
Then roll up your yoga mat and come and experience what it's actually like to be on the Dru Yoga teacher training course.
Come along and meet the tutors; examine the course manuals; explore the course materials; have your questions answered and experience the power, joy and stillness that is Dru Yoga.
Throughout the day you will experience and enjoy many aspects of Dru Yoga:
• Asanas (yoga postures);
• Flowing sequences such as Energy Block Release sequences;
• Pranayama (breath work);
• Deep relaxation;
• Aspects of anatomy and physiology;
• Principles of core stability;
• Anatomy of the subtle energy system and much, much more.
This day is specifically tailored for people who are interested in the Dru Yoga teacher training course.
Make a living doing what you love!
With the Dru Yoga teacher training course you'll become a highly skilled yoga teacher, boost your skills as a therapist, excel as a group leader and make great friends along the way. A great new career option!
Here's what a recent graduate from our South West teacher training course has to say about the course:
Teacher training or self-development?
About 30% of our trainees do the course for their own personal or professional development as a therapist or group leader. Whatever your yoga ambitions, you'll find that Dru Yoga is an empowering, energising and balancing approach to vitality, health and wellbeing. Now is the perfect time to embark on this exciting journey of your self-discovery!
When 450 Dru yoga students were asked about the effects of their practice:
- 72% find that Dru Yoga reduces back pain
- 93% experience improved spine flexibility
- 86% enjoy increased energy levels after their yoga practice
- 89% experience improved breathing
- 89% can now reduce and control stress levels
- 81% have greater confidence and self-empowerment
- 84% benefit from enhanced mood after practising Dru Yoga
- 83% feel emotionally balanced
- 91% gained peace of mind by overcoming negative thinking
Whatever your yoga ambitions, you’ll find Dru Yoga a fresh, energetic, positive and complete approach to health and well being and much more.
Dru SW teacher training course Course Info >
Any questions? Call 07818 625567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not bring a friend along and make a day of it?
Please use the BOOK NOW button to book your place on the Dru Yoga Try Out.
Crediton, Devon EX17 6BL
|Southwest taster day (includes lunch)||£ 25.00|