Whether you are new to teaching online or have set your self up and are off and running you will really enjoy this live session with Ruth Gent & Angela Baker who have been pioneering the delivery of Dru Australia's Courses online. We have been delighted by some of the unexpected benefits of online delivery and are truly amazed at how you can still facilitate a rich and deep experience for your students.
So we would love to help you grow your confidence and further boost your effectiveness in delivering your Yoga & Meditation Classes online so your students will absolutely love your classes
This event will be a combination of presentation and breaking out into interactive discussion groups to more specifically cater for:
1. Those who are new or just beginning or thinking about starting online classes and
2. Those who have some experience already teaching online and want to progress their skills.
Let us take you into a new world of discovery:
- Managing technology and equipment set up
- Maximising online communication and interaction with students
- Enhancing connection and deep energetic experience for student online
- Zoom tips specifically in the context of yoga & meditation teaching
- Practicalities including insurance
Enjoy the beauty of connecting with a community Yoga & Meditation teachers, some of whom you will already have made friendships with and others who will soon join your circle of friends.
Any questions? Call 02 6161 1462 or email firstname.lastname@example.org