A gentle kitcheri-based cleanse in the comfort of your home to remove toxins, reset your digestion, boost energy, improve mood and immunity.
In only 5 days you'll feel lighter, brighter, refreshed and renewed.
This detox@home will be great for you if you are feeling
- a little bit heavy and sluggish after too many weeks close to the fridge during Covid social isolation
- ready for a spring clean and energy boost after winter hibernation
- signs of lymphatic congestion—water retention or sinus congestion
- generalised aches and pains
- stiff joints
- bloating, wind, constipation, heartburn, acid reflux, diarrhea or constipation
- mild fatigue and lack of mental clarity
- irregular or impaired appetite
This Dru Ayurveda gentle detox@home is for you if you
- are ready to feel lighter, more peaceful and release yourself from craving unhealthy foods
- are committed to prioritising your health for 5 days
- are self-directed and have self-discipline to follow the detox menus and program on your own?
Don't worry it's easy!
- need a programme that fits in with your family and work life
- don't have any serious medical issues
If you do you, can schedule a consult with either Mouli or Greg, who will tailor a full Ayurvedic health plan to meet your individual needs
What the detox@home provides
- a quick quiz for us to determine the current imbalances of your doshas (constitution) ie your vrkritti
- 3 hour introductory workshop explaining key Ayurvedic principles, and the detox@home program (available as a recording)
- full menus for your 5-day detox, with recipes and shopping list
- 4 x 20 min cooking demo videos, full of tips to create the recipes with ease, downloadable to watch in your own time
- chart of which foods are permitted during the gentle detox and those to avoid
- daily yoga and pranayama program to fuel your digestive fire, unwind your nervous system, quieten the mind,
de-stagnate the lymph and increase detox benefits
- 5 daily zoom forums, to check-in with your tutors Mouli & Greg, and be supported and inspired by like-minded souls sharing this detox journey
- option to start the detox at a time that fits your personal schedule, supported by check-in phone call with tutor for
- option to book in for a personal Ayurvedic consultation with either Mouli or Greg
What if I cannot do all 5 days with the zoom connections?
- You can choose to immerse yourself in the detox@home over the 5 days and participate in just those connection zooms that work for you to give you the support, encouragement and inspiration of knowing you are not doing this on your own.
- You can do the detox in your own more appropriate timing—the Introductory workshops and explanation of the home cleanse program are available as recordings, you receive download links to the cooking videos to watch any time, and all menu plans, recipes, chart of permitted foods and shopping list are provided as downloadable pdfs, supported with one individual check in phone call with senior tutor.
The instructions and advice presented by the Dry Ayurveda team for the Gentle Detox@Home are in no way intended as medical advice or as a substitute for medical counselling. If you are currently taking any medications, proceed only under your doctor’s supervision.
|Full price: 3 hr intro, 5-day program with cooking videos||$ 225.00|
|DPN price: 3 hr intro, 5-day program with cooking videos||$ 180.00|
|DPN price: 1 hr intro, , 5-day program with cooking videos||$ 140.00|