Re-set and bounce into spring!
A gentle kitcheri-based cleanse in the comfort of your home, to detox body and mind, reset your digestion, boost energy, improve mood and immunity
In only 5 days you’ll feel aligned with nature’s cycles, clearer, healthier and renewed
Seasonal change, heralded by the Spring equinox on September 21st, alerts our mind and bodies that we need to shift gears to keep functioning at our best.
After the excesses of winter where we are ‘stocking up’ to keep warm and nourished in all manner of ways, this is the perfect time to let go and re-fresh. No doubt, the liver, gall bladder and intestinal tract yearn will for a good cleanse!
Who hasn’t gained a little more around the waist from rich, heavy and grounding food so necessary during winter—not to mention the unpredictable lockdowns, with perhaps less exercise and lots of zoom meetings!
Join us on this gentle detox@home to keep our bodies and minds functioning at their very best, during this time of seasonal change.
This detox@home will be great for you if you are feeling
- a little bit heavy and sluggish after winter or too close to the fridge working from home
- ready for a spring clean and energy boost after winter hibernation
- signs of lymphatic congestion—water retention or sinus congestion
- bloating, wind, constipation, heartburn, acid reflux, diarrhea or constipation
- generalised aches and pains
- stiff joints
- weight gain
- mild fatigue
- lack of mental clarity
- irregular or impaired appetite
This Dru Ayurveda gentle detox@home is for you if you
- are ready to release yourself from craving unhealthy unseasonal foods
- are committed to prioritising your health for 5 days
- are self-directed with self-discipline to follow the detox menus and program on your own
Don't worry it's easy!
- need a programme that fits in with your family and work life
- don't have any serious medical issues
If you do you, can schedule a consult with either Mouli or Greg, who will tailor a full Ayurvedic health plan to meet your individual needs
What the detox@home provides
- a quick quiz for us to determine the current imbalances of your doshas (constitution)
- 3 hour introductory workshop explaining key Ayurvedic principles, and the detox@home program (available as a recording)
- full menus for your 5-day detox, with recipes and shopping list
- 4 x 20 min cooking demo videos, full of tips to create the recipes with ease, to watch in your own time
- chart of which foods are permitted during the gentle detox and those to avoid
- daily yoga and pranayama program to fuel your digestive fire, unwind your nervous system, quieten the mind,
de-stagnate the lymph and increase detox benefits
- 5 daily zoom Q&A forums, to check-in with your tutors Mouli & Greg, and be supported and inspired by like-minded souls sharing this detox journey
- on-going WhatsApp forum and connection with our thriving Dru Ayurveda Australasian community
What if I cannot do all 5 days with the zoom connections?
The detox@home program takes place in the company of a like-minded community with 5 nights of live Q&A hosted by Dru Ayurveda tutors & health coaches with support from the Dru Ayurveda team.
- We recommend that you immerse yourself in the detox over the 5 days email@example.com to 17th September, leading up to the spring equinox, as it’s the best time to prepare yourself for the change of season. Checking in each evening at 7pm gives the support, encouragement and inspiration of knowing you are not doing this on your own.
- If you’re not able to attend live, you can post your questions ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org, or to our detox Whatsapp group. The introductory workshop, with explanation of the home cleanse program, will be available as recordings. You’ll receive links to the cooking vimeos to watch any time, and pdfs of the menu plans, recipes, a chart of permitted foods and a shopping list.
3 Personal CPD points for DPN Members
The instructions and advice presented by the Dry Ayurveda team for the gentle detox@home are in no way intended as medical advice or as a substitute for medical counselling. If you are currently taking any medications, proceed only under your doctor’s supervision.
|Full price: 3 hr intro, 5-day program with cooking videos||$ 370.00|
|DPN & concession price||$ 296.00|
|50% offer—for return detoxers||$ 185.00|
|50% offer—for 3-day participants who register on Foundations of Ayurveda course||$ 185.00|