Meditation Mastery Course + Optional Teaching Diploma 2022
Master your Meditation Practice
Learn how to guide others into stillness and bliss.
Join our expert team for a transformative experience, deepening your experience of meditation and learning how to teach others how to become the master of their minds.
You'll experience a progressive journey of inner growth, with an international community of dedicated people who want to make a difference to the world. This eighteen month course includes a live online teaching weekend per month, with small tutorial groups, community and one to one support from experienced meditation tutors.
The course is made up of:
- Meditation Mastery Level 1:
Duration: 11 teaching days over 6 months.
Content: Mastering mindful awareness of the first three layers of your awareness and developing a powerful, transforming personal practice which brings stability, dynamic energy and emotional freedom. You will gain a deep understanding of how to awaken the first three koshas - the Physical body (Anamaya Kosha), Energetic body (Pranaymaya Kosha) and Emotions, Motivations and Will (Manomaya Kosha).
Format: 11 Live training days, monthly zoom tutorial groups, community connection, optional additional regular meditation classes.
- Meditation Mastery Level 2
Duration: 10 days over 5 months
Content: Advanced meditation practices developing the use of concentration, kriyas, mantra to awaken the more subtle koshas - the body of manifestation (Vignaanamaya Kosha) and Divine connection (Anandamaya Kosha). Deeper energetics of meditation as part of the Vedic tradition and philosophy leading to spiritual transcendence.
Format: 10 Live training days, monthly zoom tutorial groups, community connection, optional additional regular meditation classes.
- Meditation Teaching Diploma
Duration: 6 days over 7 months (overlaps with some Level 2 sessions)
Content: Learn the specialised skills for safely and confidently teaching meditation and establishing your classes.
Format: 6 Live training days, monthly zoom tutorial groups, zoom teaching assessment.
What you'll learn:
- Meditation's origins in yoga philosophy - from the Vedas to the Gita - and how to apply them to modern life
- Dru prana kriyas and movements to prepare for comfortable sitting
- Mindful awareness and how to still and quieten the mind at will
- The specific meditations that clear and awaken each kosha
- Which pranayama techniques to use for each kosha to enhance meditation practice
- Meditative prayer, japa and contemplation techniques
- Mantra meditations to transform emotions and awakening the deeper levels of consciousness
- Advanced concentration techniques to develop a powerful mental focus for success in meditation and life in general
- The science behind meditation's incredible effectiveness
- How to perceive and guide the subtle energy of your class
- Structuring and planning meditation classes as opposed to yoga classes
- How to take meditation into the workplace and present ancient practices in a contemporary way.
‘Dru Meditation enables you to bring your practice to the next level, it leaves you feeling light and gives you a way forward.’
Karan, Dru Yoga teacher, Cheltenham
‘Dru Meditation helps me calm my thoughts and navigate my life.’
Raj, Yoga teacher
'I find Dru meditation really helps to bring balance in myself in this hurly-burly world. It is a wonderful tool to take out and share with others.’
Judith, remedial therapist, Abergavenny
Meet your trainers
The tutors on the Meditation Mastery course have practised and taught Dru Meditation for on average 30 years each! They are passionate about sharing their experiences with you! The teaching team include: Alison Boyle, Maggie Brizzi, Jane Clapham, Nanna Coppens, Chandra Goswami, Rita Goswami, Imogen Groves, Peter Legge, Andrew Wells
Who is this course for?
This mastery course is designed for yoga teachers, health professionals and coaches who want to share the benefits of meditation with others. You will benefit most from the course if you are dedicated to a regular personal practice and are familiar with some basic Dru Yoga techniques and concepts, for example, Energy Block Release 1, 2 & 3 and have a working knowledge of the chakras and subtle energy systems.
If you complete all 3 levels of the course and you are a member of the Dru Professional Network (DPN) you will gain 144 CPD hour If you are a member of another yoga school you will need to check with them for your CPD qualifying hours.
Applying is easy!
Pay your registration fee of £50 using the BOOK NOW button and then complete the online application form.
* On some occasions we may suggest that you do some more preparation before joining the course, or that another stream of Dru would better serve you. If that happens your registration fee is fully refundable.
Once you have paid your registration fee and submitted your application form, we will review your application and references and get back to you shortly. At that point, we will also advise you how to pay the balance of your course fees, either as a one-off payment or by setting up a monthly fee schedule.
Training course days, weekends or modules - start dates, lengths