For graduates of Dru advanced courses, or Serious Spiritual Seekers with similar experience
Thank you for your effort, your practice, your contribution to the world, and to the enormous growth you have achieved in your spiritual practice.
Now, it's time to expand this success in the microcosm and take it out into the macrocosm.
It's time to initiate you into the yogic practices that have been used since ancient times to heal the planet and add light to our global human consciousness.
We invite you to become: a Global Ambassador of Light
The earth is a living, conscious ecology, and humanity shares a collective consciousness that either heals or hinders our planet. Each of us are nodes in the web of life, and since ancient times the great seers have trained students to become pillars of light wherever they find themselves.
In this unique training, you will discover the time-tested techniques that enable you to become a source of light that can make a genuine contribution to the world.
You'll discover the next step of spiritual potency, liberated via the process of vedic puja. These carefully crafted techniques enable you to send light throughout the web of life. They enable you to activate the hidden forces of life that build success in all the aspects you need for success in living your own personal spiritual destiny - abundance, team-building, relationships, project attainment, intuitive leadership and community.
We'll have 5 touch points - trainings in June, July, 2 in September and October. They will culminate in your entry into the realm of people who are stewards of our earth. People who care enough to place their personal spiritual destiny in complete alignment with you the future of our fragile world.
Thank you for making a difference!
Here's what you will learn:
- A global movement mudra designed to connect you with the vast resources of the earth, and extend this like a spiritual antenna into the global field
- A global meditation programme that ignites the principle of connectedness and compassion
- The ancient mantras of light and how to activate them
- The vedic process of puja, spiritual principles that change the world
- How to use all of this to add spiritual potency to the 7 key areas of your personal spiritual destiny
- Abundance, Relationships, Effectiveness, Team building, Communication, Intuitive management and Flow state
- How to harness the Daivam Factor, the hidden forces within the sea of consciousness that empower your Inner Teacher
- How to use the principle of Seva - active contribution to the world - to build your spiritual energy
What are the details?
Join us for five online training day experiences. These are streamed from our UK centre so for us in Australia & New Zealand you will be able to enjoy part of the day live and then catch up with the other part via the AV recordings the next day. Alternatively do enjoy staying up at night if you wish. Each will consist of a live training day of talks, meditations, yoga and more, as well as an associated tutorial group session. With these you'll connect more personally with your tutors and other like-minded friends from all over the world. You'll also have the chance to join a year-long interactive community for discussion and inspiration. All sessions will be available to you afterwards if you can't join us live.
We expect your current Spirituality Sangha tutorial groups to continue, subject to the number of people enrolling.
Who is it for?
This course is for graduates of Dru advanced courses: Spirituality of Yoga, Post Graduate Mastery, Dru Meditation Teacher Training and Steps to Enlightenment. It's also open, by application, to any strong seeker or teacher with a strong commitment to adding light to our world.
Dates for Live Online Days and Tutorials
Live online training days:
- Sat, 11 June Session 1: 8pm -10pm AEST (11am-1pm BST) & Session 2: 12-2am (3pm-5pm BST).
- Fri, 8 July Session 1: 8pm -10pm AEST (11am-1pm BST) & Session 2: 12-2am (3pm-5pm BST).
- Sun, 4 Sep Session 1: 8pm -10pm AEST (11am-1pm BST) & Session 2: 12-2am (3pm-5pm BST).
- Sat, 24 Sep Session 1: 8pm -10pm AEST (11am-1pm BST) & Session 2: 12-2am (3pm-5pm BST).
- Sat, 22 Oct Session 1: 8pm -10pm AEST (11am-1pm BST) & Session 2: 12-2am (3pm-5pm BST).
These sessions will be recorded so you can watch session 2 in Australian timing when it suits you before the tutorial.
Live online tutorial days - you attend either the Tuesday morning or Thursday evening sessions
- 10am Tues 21 June or 7pm Thurs 23rd June AEST
- 10am Tues 12th July or 7pm Thurs 14 July AEST
- 10am Tues 6th Sept or 7pm Thurs 8th Sept AEST
- 10am Tues 27 Sept or 7pm Thurs 29th Sept AEST
- 10am Tues 1st November or 7pm Thurs 3rd November AEST
There will also be various optional community building opportunities, including shared meditation times and opportunities to connect more deeply with like-minded friends.
Yoga: 12 professional (skilling) points
Meditation: 12 professional (skilling) points
Personal development: 25 personal devt (contact) points
|Full price - registration fee
|DPN discount - registration fee
Training course days, weekends or modules - start dates, lengths