5-Day Ayurvedic Detox Retreat@Home
A change-of-season, gentle kitcheri-based cleanse, in the comfort of your own home, to detox body and mind, boost energy, reset digestion and improve immunity in preparation for summer. Re-set and bounce into spring!
In only 5 days you’ll feel aligned with nature’s cycles, clearer, healthier and renewed.
Seasonal change, heralded by the Spring equinox on March 21st, alerts our mind and bodies that we need to shift gears to keep functioning at our best.
After the excesses of winter where we are ‘stocking up’ to keep warm and nourished in all manner of ways, this is the perfect time to let go and re-fresh. No doubt, the liver, gall bladder and intestinal tract yearn for a good cleanse!
Who hasn’t gained a little more around the waist from rich, heavy and grounding food so necessary during winter—with perhaps less exercise and more zoom meetings!
Join us on this gentle Spring Detox to keep our bodies and minds functioning at their very best, during this time of seasonal change.
This Ayurvedic Spring Detox will be great for you if you are feeling:
- a little bit heavy and sluggish after too many weeks close to the cooker and larder while working from home!
- ready for a spring cleanse, in preparation for summer
- congested—with signs of lymphatic congestion, water retention or sinus congestion
- generalised aches and pains
- stiff joints
- bloating, wind, constipation, heartburn, acid reflux, diarrhoea or constipation
- weight gain
- mild fatigue
- lack of mental clarity
- irregular or impaired appetite
This gentle detox is ideal if you:
- are ready to release yourself from craving unhealthy unseasonal foods
- are committed to prioritising your health for 5 days
- are self-directed and have self-discipline to follow the detox menus and programme — don’t worry it’s easy!
- need a programme that fits in with your family and work life
- don’t have any serious medical issues
What we provide:
- a quick quiz for us to determine the current imbalances of your doshas (constitution)
- 3-hour introductory workshop, on Saturday 25 February at 10.30am GMT, explaining key ayurvedic principles and the detox programme (available as a recording)
- an introductory morning followed by an easy 5-day detox
- full menus for your main 5-day detox, with recipes and a shopping list
- 4 x 20-minute cooking demo videos, full of tips to create the detox recipes with ease, available to watch in your own time
- bonus cooking video with additional recipes specifically for the spring detox
- chart of foods permitted during the gentle detox and those to avoid
- daily yoga and pranayama programme to fuel your digestive fire, unwind your nervous system, quieten the mind, de-stagnate the lymph and increase detox benefits
- daily zoom Q&A forums, Monday 27 February to Friday 3 March at 7.00-8.00pm GMT, to check-in with your tutors, and be supported and inspired by like-minded souls sharing this detox journey
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more?
If you'd like to know more about this event then watch the free live Q and A session replay that took place on Thursday 9th February 2023 at 6:30pm GMT. Click here to book and receive the replay in your druyoga.com account.
|Early Bird (before 13 February 2023)||£75.00|