Happy I healthy I fulfilled
Curious about Ayurveda? Want to know a bit more?
Take the first step on your Ayurveda journey
at a local Taste of Dru Ayurveda workshop
Connect with the Dru team in a welcoming workshop setting to experience how the Ayurvedic approach can support your wellbeing. Immerse yourself for 4 hours in practices that nourish body, mind, and soul.
Enjoy Dru Yoga to balance your doshas, and a shared taste of ayurvedic food.
Bring a friend for 50%
There's something for everyone, whether it's your first step on an Ayurveda journey, or you are already engaging with ayurvedic wisdom in your everyday life.
Locations, dates & times
TASMANIA, Penguin $75—Sunday 22nd October, 10am to 2pm
63 White Hills Road, Penguin, TAS 7316
Discover more ways to heal body, heart and mind as we share:
- the fundamental principles of Ayurveda
- a delightful understanding of the doshas, and how to recognise your doshic type
- dynamic Dru Yoga to connect with the 5 elements
- a grounding Dru sequence, and how to adapt it to pacify aggravated doshas
- a taste of kitcheri, the ayurvedic gold standard healing, nourishing meal
- ginger tea to boost your digestive fire or nourishing tissue water
- Q&A time to reveal your next steps on your Dru ayurvedic pathway
- an opportunity to book in for a personal Ayurvedic consultation with either Greg or Mouli
Mouli and Greg, our senior Ayurveda tutors, with regional teams,
will share loads of tips, aiming to inspire you to want to learn more about:
- how the 5 healing pathways of Ayurveda keep us in balance
- why it's important to align with nature's cycles
- what your next step on the Dru Ayurveda pathway might be
- and much much more...
Bringing the practical benefits of ayurvedic right-living to everyone!
Whatever your age, gender or background—everyone can benefit from the basics of Ayurveda for individual wellbeing
|Canberra Saturday 14th October
|BRING A FRIEND Canberra Saturday 14th October
|Tasmania Sunday 22nd October
|BRING A FRIEND Tasmania Sunday 22nd October