From distraction to stability. Overwhelm to empowerment.
Experience the transformation of your meditation practice in just 90 minutes a day.
You may have already experienced the benefits of meditation - and that wonderful feeling of connection and calm. But in the busyness and chaos of everyday life, it can be hard to keep a regular practice, especially when you need it most.
Have you noticed that when you try to meditate, you sometimes get distracted? Are you too tired to sit without nodding and falling asleep? Does your mind race, thinking of your to-do list and you end up feeling overwhelmed? Are you a bit bored with your meditation or do you feel you’re not getting anywhere?
The good news is that with a few key techniques from the ancient Vedic tradition of meditation, you can learn an empowering daily practice in just 5 days. It’s time to start again and learn fresh new meditation habits that will be sustainable and fun.
In this online Dru Meditation Retreat, we will teach you the essential preparations for a successful and satisfying meditation session. We will show you how to prepare your physical body with the right yogic activations and relaxation, so you feel less tired in meditation. You will learn the breathing practices that activate the pranic body, so you can have the energy to be still and concentrate. You’ll learn how to deal with distractions and work with your environment so you can rest in stillness and silence. You’ll learn the philosophical roots of Dru Meditation - and if you’re considering the Dru Meditation Mastery Course - this is essential preparation.
What you'll learn
- Ways to align your body with the stability of the Earth
- The Dru Energy Block Release sequences - to prepare your body for inner bliss
- The core pranayama practices to energise your mind and bring back your focus.
- How to relax the body at will and dissolve fatigue
- The Inner Smile meditation for healing
- Introduction to mantra - how sacred sounds can revolutionise your practice
- Techniques to overcome common obstacles to meditation, such as distraction, lack of motivation and boredom
- How to create or revamp your sacred space in your home for meditation
- Meditations to reduce anxiety and enhance emotional well-being
- A 10-day practice to keep that retreat feeling alive!
You will take away 3 powerful meditation practices to give you:
The perfect way to start your day with clarity, focus and enthusiasm
A powerful way of checking in to your inner calm in the middle of your day
A relaxing meditation to process the day and help your sleep deeply
|Standard - Online||£149.00|