The Dru Community Experience Retreat brings together people who are enthusiastic about serving others, participating in community, and making a difference in each other's lives. You'll experience what it's like to live and work and be with the Dru team and gain insights into 'seva' or 'karma yoga' (yoga of selfless service).
Over many years, we've discovered that working together as a team for a greater purpose can add inspiration to our lives.
In this 3 day retreat, you'll experience a wide range of karma yoga activities and find joy in working together. We will explore yoga, meditation, kirtan, and aspects of yoga philosophy.
You'll be in the magnificent beauty of Snowdonia National Park, surrounded by the beautiful Welsh mountains, so we'll walk, meditate and enjoy the power of nature.
The Dru Community Experience Retreat is a fantastic way to experience teamwork - you will take part in:
- Walks in nature together
- Practicing yoga, meditation and relaxation
- Mantra chanting (Kirtan);
- Satsang on the Bhagavad Gita.
- Variety of different karma yoga projects together such as candle making, cooking, gardening, painting & cleaning, etc.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
The retreat fee of £225 covers all the costs for your stay, including:
- Shared accommodation (en suite)
- Delicious vegetarian meals 3x/each day;
- Snacks and refreshments;
- Free wi-fi;
- Free parking;
- Tuition for the full weekend
Snowdonia Mountain Lodge, Nant Ffrancon
Snowdonia, Gwynedd LL57 3LX
|Accommodation, full board, with seva||£225.00|