DRU Ayurveda Health Coach diploma (DAHCD)
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- You should uphold the International School of DRU Yoga (DRU Ayurveda is taught as part of the school of DRU Yoga) to the best of your ability, and not act in any way that may bring discredit to the School.
- All students and graduates are expected to abide by the Code of Conduct of the DAHCD.
- You must agree to practise DRU Ayurveda in accordance with the standards of safety set by your tutors.
- During the course your tutors make ongoing evaluation and assessment of your suitability for continued participation in the diploma course, as well as your suitability for Ayurvedic practice and teaching. This is discussed with each student when necessary throughout the course, in the event of any areas of concern with relation to their continued participation. If it be the view of the course tutors that any student should not continue with the course at any time (whether that view be to defer the student’s further participation or simply brought to a permanent conclusion), we reserve the right to end that student’s participation in the course and the decision of the course tutors shall be final. In this case, no further course fees or cancellation fee will be payable by the student.
- It takes time to establish the experience of DRU Ayurveda within your personal practice before you can transmit this experience to others. The student must agree not to set him/herself up as a practitioner of DRU Ayurveda until he/she has passed the final assessment and completed the required case studies.
- DRU Ayurveda is a trademarked term.
- All course materials are subject to copyright and may not be reproduced in any way without the explicit written permission of the School. This includes live recordings of teaching sessions.
- Registration fees are non-refundable and in the event that you choose not to continue with the course the registration fee is forfeited.
- The tuition fee for all modules, weekends or days must be paid for, whether you attend or not. Should you miss a day or weekend and need to make it up at another time, you will not be required to pay this tuition component twice. If you choose to have a 1:1 catch up session or a group session (organised at the tutors' discretion), this will incur an extra cost.
- There is a fee for the Final Assessment of the DRU Ayurveda Health Coach diploma. This fee is listed in the brochure and is not included within the payment options for the course. This fee is payable on the day of taking the Final Assessment.
- Cancellation: If you decide that the DRU Ayurveda diploma course does not meet your needs, you may withdraw from the course. You will be charged a cancellation fee of £100. If you have to discontinue the course due to extenuating circumstances you may not be charged the cancellation fee. This is entirely at the discretion of the course directors.
I have read the above terms and conditions. I understand that I may be debarred from continuing with the diploma course if I infringe the above agreements.
Dru UK Registered Office
Snowdonia Mountain Lodge, Nant Ffrancon, Bethesda, Bangor. LL57 3LX
T: +44 (0) 1248 602900 F: +44 (0) 1248 602004 e: email@example.com
A Private Limited Company Reg No 2273970