What's the evidence?
Designed by physiotherapists, osteopaths, yoga therapists and GP's, the Healthy Back Programme brings you one of the world's first evidence based yoga programmes for preventing and relieving back pain!
Clinical trials in large organisations have shown that the Healthy Back Programme reduces back pain and while improving wellbeing and resilience to stress.
- 90% users report less back pain
- 97% recommended the programme
- Workplaces report a 20-fold decrease in back-pain / musculoskeletal sickness-absence
- Half as many back-pain-related visits to health professionals
- More than 90% improvement in self-confidence during stress
- 80% improvement in energy levels
Dru Yoga techniques which have been researched and reported in several clinical trials:
- Yoga for improving wellbeing and resilience to stress
- Yoga for reducing perceived stress and back pain
- Cost-effectiveness of yoga for managing musculoskeletal conditions
Ready to achieve a strong & healthy back?
Within 10 minutes, you can start dramatically improving your life.
- Download your online programme
- Over 20 video clips with expert guidance
- Core stability, stretching, strengthening and seated programme
- Simple techniques you can start right away
- Proven in clinical trials to be effective for reducing back pain
NHS Occupational Health Services
Great for reducing tension, relieving stress and
stretching out the back in a gentle way.