Join the DPN
Join the Dru Professional Network
The DPN is the professional body for qualified Dru Yoga teachers and student teachers of Dru Yoga & Dru Meditation. It offers support, services and benefits to its members.
Who can join the DPN?
- Student Dru Yoga teachers who have passed their interim assessment
- Graduate Dru Yoga teachers who are up to date with CPD and hold current insurance
- Graduate Dru Meditation teachers who are up to date with CPD and hold current insurance
- Graduates of either the Dru Yoga or Dru Meditation teacher training courses can join the DPN as non-teaching members. They receive all the benefits of the Full DPN members except access to marketing posters and the insurance. There is no need for CPD as this group are not teaching. However, if a non teaching member wants to start teaching, their CPD needs to be up to date.
DPN members price list
We now run a 'rolling' membership year, so the date you become a full member is the date your renewal will be each year.
UK Annual membership fees:
(Yoga only or Yoga and Meditation)
|Non teaching member||
|Meditation teacher only||£45|
Those not resident in the UK who want to belong to the DPN-UK
It's easy to join or renew your membership
UK based yoga teachers can join online, all others need to download an application form.
Enjoy all the benefits of being a DPN member
- Marketing tips
- Dru teachers' experiences
- Posters, logos & business cards
- Find a class service
- Teaching resources
- to name but a few ........
- Before joining or renewing please read the DPN full member Code of Professional Conduct and sign the form to confirm that you agree to abide by this code.
- Renewing members (who have completed their training over one year ago) should update their own record of CPD prior to renewing and attach with their application form.
- Familiarise yourself with the Student teacher guidelines
- Before joining or renewing please read the DPN student member Code of Professional Conduct and sign the form, which confirms that you have agreed to abide by this code.
Codes of Professional Conduct and Application Forms
|3 different codes of professional conduct||2 different membership forms|
|Registered Dru Yoga teacher||DPN - UK resident|
|Registered Dru Meditation teacher||DPN - not resident in UK|
|Student Dru Yoga teacher|
Actress, Y Felinheli
I have found a new inner strength that I thought I had lost forever, a renewed sense of confidence in myself, and a joy in life, in nature, in the ‘little’ things. I know when things get tough I will be fine. I can find a quiet and safe haven inside myself which is there always.
Posting your forms and payment via mail or email
DPN Member Services
Bethesda LL57 3LX
Please make cheques payable to Dru (UK)
Note: For the SECURITY of your credit card details, you can scan and send forms via email - then phone through your payment.
Phone DPN member services on 01248 602 900 ext 217