Suzie Williams, Dru Yoga and / or Meditation teacher in Nelson Bay Australia
Dru Yoga and / or Meditation teacher in Nelson Bay Australia
I just LOVE teaching Dru yoga! Watching miracles happen in every class as people transform & release their stress.
I have taught yoga and mindfulness for over 13 years to the general public as well as to mental health groups, different ethnic groups, schools, highly anxious teenagers & adults, stressed teachers and medical staff, people with chronic illness & their carers, & wellbeing days in govt dept & corporate businesses.
I have a background as a registered nurse, wellness coach, hypnotherapist, Bowen, massage & aromatherapist so have a great understanding of the body & mind, & how to draw them into harmony with the heart & soul using the breath & yoga.
* My classes are refreshing, uplifting & relaxing - suitable for beginners & experienced yogis of all ages. We start moving to music to have some fun & release tension, followed by wonderful stretches, gentle, flowing poses & sequences, soothing breath &/or meditation techniques & a deep, delicious relaxation at the end to ensure you are completely relaxed & ready to go back into the world feeling open-hearted, happy & clear.
* Modifications make classes suitable for all sorts of bodies.
I have gentle classes - for people with chronic illness, & also healthy but very stressed people.
Strength, balance & mindful movement classes for carers and people who are unsteady or older. Everyone benefits. Beginners are welcome. Men are also welcome.
* We usually follow a theme during the term exploring different concepts, attitudes, power words or nature.
* Programs for high schools - teachers & students
* Corporate to introduce self-care, mindfulness, yoga & stress management that is so needed in our busy lives.
* Weekly classes are in Port Stephens NSW.
In The Healing Hub, 2/9 Stockton St, Nelson Bayon Tuesdays 9.00-10.15am and 2-3pm. Plus new classes coming soon.
And at One Mile Beach Wednesdays 10-11.15amI also run regular retreats in Port Stephens & in Canberra. I am happy to organise one for your group in your location school/workplace.
* One on one sessions are also available to help you "get the hang of how to do things" before you join a class, or if you have specific issues that need extra guidance and attention.
* Small groups sometimes enjoy a yoga session as great way to begin their "girls weekend away from kids, home & work", (by arrangement.) Mats and blankets provided.