Post graduate advanced meditation course
If you enjoyed the Dru Meditation training course and would like to delve deeper into your own personal practice and continue to come together with your group, this is the course for you.
• Strengthening your ‘sadana’ (personal practice)
• Working with the energetics of pranayama
• Deepening your yoga relaxation process including yoga nidra
• Internal dialogue and introspection - based on Patanjali yoga sutras
• Practical ways to use the principles of meditation in every-day life.
Please contact Maggie on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01372 725327 to confirm your place before paying the deposit, noting places are limited.
I not only enjoyed it, I loved it! Thank you. It really helped me to feel my core stability muscles. I'm looking forward training them ;-)
If you want to physically strengthen your body and emotionally enhance your mind, Dru Yoga will give you the tools to take into your daily life and help you cope with the stresses of modern living.
Thank you, this was lovely. It was great to have your teaching in my home! Great production also - good picture, good sound, easy to fast forward and great that I could see what was happening as I fast forwarded so I knew when to stop. I also like the way Dru Online is bringing us more specific subjects like this one, that before we have only seen in the workbooks. Thank you.