Ayurveda gentle detox@home—spring clean
A gentle kitcheri-based cleanse in the comfort of your home to remove toxins, reset your digestion, boost energy, improve mood and immunity.
In only 5 days you'll feel lighter, brighter, refreshed and renewed.
This detox@home will be great for you if you are feeling
- a little bit heavy and sluggish after too many weeks close to the fridge during Covid social isolation
- ready for a spring clean and energy boost after winter hibernation
- signs of lymphatic congestion—water retention or sinus congestion
- generalised aches and pains
- stiff joints
- bloating, wind, constipation, heartburn, acid reflux, diarrhea or constipation
- mild fatigue and lack of mental clarity
- irregular or impaired appetite
This Dru Ayurveda gentle detox@home is for you if you
- are ready to feel lighter, more peaceful and release yourself from craving unhealthy foods
- are committed to prioritising your health for 5 days
- are self-directed and have self-discipline to follow the detox menus and program on your own?
Don't worry it's easy!
- need a programme that fits in with your family and work life
- don't have any serious medical issues
If you do you, can schedule a consult with either Mouli or Greg, who will tailor a full Ayurvedic health plan to meet your individual needs
What the detox@home provides
- a quick quiz for us to determine the current imbalances of your doshas (constitution) ie your vrkritti
- 3 hour introductory workshop explaining key Ayurvedic principles, and the detox@home program (available as a recording)
- full menus for your 5-day detox, with recipes and shopping list
- 4 x 20 min cooking demo videos, full of tips to create the recipes with ease, downloadable to watch in your own time
- chart of which foods are permitted during the gentle detox and those to avoid
- daily yoga and pranayama program to fuel your digestive fire, unwind your nervous system, quieten the mind,
de-stagnate the lymph and increase detox benefits
- 5 daily zoom forums, to check-in with your tutors Mouli & Greg, and be supported and inspired by like-minded souls sharing this detox journey
- option to start the detox at a time that fits your personal schedule, supported by check-in phone call with tutor for
- option to book in for a personal Ayurvedic consultation with either Mouli or Greg
What if I cannot do all 5 days with the zoom connections?
- You can choose to immerse yourself in the detox@home over the 5 days and participate in just those connection zooms that work for you to give you the support, encouragement and inspiration of knowing you are not doing this on your own.
- You can do the detox in your own more appropriate timing—the Introductory workshops and explanation of the home cleanse program are available as recordings, you receive download links to the cooking videos to watch any time, and all menu plans, recipes, chart of permitted foods and shopping list are provided as downloadable pdfs, supported with one individual check in phone call with senior tutor.
The instructions and advice presented by the Dry Ayurveda team for the Gentle Detox@Home are in no way intended as medical advice or as a substitute for medical counselling. If you are currently taking any medications, proceed only under your doctor’s supervision.
Prices and booking
To ensure we can fully care for everyone on the program, places are limited
$180 DPN discount
for 3 hr introductory workshop, 5 daily zoom check-in sessions, full menus, detox program, 5 day menus with recipes, shopping list and 4 cooking videos
Intro workshop Sat 19 September
2–4pm Key Ayurvedic principles
4.30–5.30pm Intro to the detox program
5 supervised days of detox Starts Wed 23 through to Sunday 27 September
7.00pm–8.00pm, evening zoom forum to check in with your tutors and other participants
(Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Join us live online for introductory workshops and daily zoom check-in, or complete the detox at a time it fits well into your own life.
If you choose to register and detox in your own time, the program cost will include personal phone check-ins with one of the tutors to support you when as you follow the program.
When you register and book in please complete the:
- 1-page form: What’s my dosha & current imbalance?
- health questionnaire
- advise whether you will be joining live or detoxing later
and email them to email@example.com
Once you have booked in, we shall email your menu plans, detox program, recipes, shopping list and chart of permitted foods.
Excellent masterclass at a lovely venue. I've wanted to learn EBR8 for a long time. It was well worth it and I've enjoyed catching up with friends and colleagues.
What I enjoyed the most was learning the beautiful EBR 8.
With love, patience, knowledge and a lot of fun you become empowered to be a wonderful teacher. For me the training is perfect in many regards. Wonderful balance between practical and theoretical learning. I bet anyone could do that!
Other events you might be interested in...
Meditation Mastery Course Join us at Weekend 2, July 3-4
3 July, 2021. OnlineThe online Dru Meditation Mastery course is a powerful transformational journey that provides you with the tools to teach Dru Meditation and live... more
Window of Wisdom #30 with Patricia Brown in Australia 7 July 2021
7 July, 2021. OnlineWhile you are at home, take 20 mins to be with Patricia in her series of Window of Wisdom talks. The 30th Window of Wisdom will be held on Wednesday... more
Dru Yoga Online Teacher Training - Level 1
17 July, 2021.Yoga Teacher Training courses in Australasia
Foundations of Ayurveda Course
20 August, 2021. CanberraSet the foundations to be fit, happy and healthy so you can live a long, happy, fulfilled life. Learn daily approaches to diet and nutrition,... more
Postgrad Back Care & Wellbeing Course 2021
2 October, 2021. Online & localThis research-based course is open to all qualified yoga teachers and will cover common stress management and wellbeing issues centred around back... more
Dru Yoga Prenatal Teacher Training - online post graduate course
4 March, 2022. OnlineWelcome to this Post graduate training certificate course in teaching Dru Yoga to pregnant women.