Dru Yoga Online Teacher Training - Level 1
Transformative Yoga Teacher Training
The essence of Dru Yoga lies in our quest to awaken that part of us that cannot be shaken from its peace and tranquillity. Become so free that your inner joy is not disturbed by any action or reaction from another.
The purpose of this course is to give you a potent daily yoga practice that empowers you every day to live your fullest; to be free from anxiety and to live by the natural laws that make you feel great.
We equip you with the science, philosophy and skills that enable you to access new and greater levels of energy to have you feeling more yourself, more confident and more present.
You’ll learn to confidently and professionally share the tools you’ve mastered with your friends, family and students.
So set your sights on your version of transformation and join the Dru Yoga Teacher Training course. Become a part of a global community who are literally transforming the world by giving people the tools to transform themselves!
- Empower your capacity to love on a daily basis
- Claim your Dharma (purpose) and let it shine out from you
- Connect with nature in a more meaningful and healing way
- Teach one of the world's leading styles of yoga which is backed by its own academic research.
- Work alongside health professionals, self-development coaches and education departments in corporate and community settings.
- Open doors to extensive postgraduate training designed by experts to enable you to specialise and grow.
- Develop long-term friendships with our multi-disciplinary team of teachers who combine the best of Western science with the best of ancient wisdom.
- Delve into a world of philosophy, spirituality, self-empowerment and service that makes meaningful change in the world.
200 hour Level 1 Teacher Training course
Live virtual classroom sessions, online learning every 4-6 weeks
Pre-recorded sessions to access in your own time
- Classical Asana
- Activation and body preperations
- Dru Yoga sequences
- Home Practice schedule
- Anatomy and physiology
- Dru Meditation techniques
- Relaxation techniques
- Yoga philosophy
- Subtle anatomy
- Teaching skills and practice
- Class planning
Student support services
- Mentoring support through out the course – 1 to 1, small groups, with senior tutors and local teachers (included) + advanced mentoring programs available with senior tutors
- Free access to our Online Studio from date of sign up through to completion of course, + discount membership post-course (access to classes, challenges, podcasts and info sessions including yoga, meditation, Ayurveda, health, philosophy, inspiration, goal setting and more)
- Exclusive access to Dru Star Lounge - the teacher training section of the studio (for the duration of the course)
- Level 1 Dru Yoga Teacher Training Course Manual
A Global Dru Community Network
Private social media group for the course group
Access to Australasian and International communities of Dru Yogis with local face-to-face and online events all year round
Extensive CPD programs, spiritual development courses and supported career pathways
World Peace Flame Foundation - our Humanitarian sister organisation focused on peace education, health and grass roots community programs
Dru Professional Network - tips, support and connection for Dru Teachers
Applying is easy!
1. Simply download and fill in the application form
2. Then ask your yoga teacher, a colleague or friend to write you a reference
3. Send your application and reference back to the Dru team
4. We will be in touch to arrange an interview or a session at a nearby try-out day.
5. Reserve your place on the course by paying your registration fee*
We'll review your application and references and get back to you shortly. We’d normally want to meet you or speak with you by phone or skype/zoom, so we’ll be in touch to arrange an interview. Alternatively, you could attend a session at a try out day.
We're very much looking forward to welcoming you onto the Dru Yoga teacher training course!
You can pay your registration fee* by clicking the BOOK NOW button.
* On some occasions we may suggest that you do some more preparation before joining the course, or that another stream of Dru would better serve you. If that happens your deposit is fully refundable.
Where to send your application form:
Dru Yoga Teacher Training 2021
PO Box 448 Mawson ACT 2607
Email application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
One of your tutors will then call you to answer all your questions and a short phone interview.
Your Investment to become a transformative Dru Yoga Teacher
Choose from a monthly payment plan or full payment
Deposit $275 (your deposit, payable at time of enrolment, secures your position on the course. It is included in the total course fees and is non-refundable*
Monthly payment schedules
$275 x 11
+ $275 deposit
I not only enjoyed it, I loved it! Thank you. It really helped me to feel my core stability muscles. I'm looking forward training them ;-)
If you want to physically strengthen your body and emotionally enhance your mind, Dru Yoga will give you the tools to take into your daily life and help you cope with the stresses of modern living.
Thank you, this was lovely. It was great to have your teaching in my home! Great production also - good picture, good sound, easy to fast forward and great that I could see what was happening as I fast forwarded so I knew when to stop. I also like the way Dru Online is bringing us more specific subjects like this one, that before we have only seen in the workbooks. Thank you.
Other events you might be interested in...
How meditation boosts immunity—online workshop 17 April
17 April, 2021.A growing body of research shows how the practice of meditation can build our natural immunity. In this workshop, learn about how meditation helps... more
Dru Yoga Therapy Introductory Weekend
8 May, 2021.A workshop to give you a taste of Dru Yoga Therapy, enjoy a yoga therapy experience and find out what a yoga therapist does.
Find the simplicity and joy in teaching meditation in your Dru Yoga classes. This half day seminar will give you 3 CPD points
Meditation Mastery Course + optional teaching diploma 2021
22 May, 2021. OnlineThe online Dru Meditation Mastery course is a powerful transformational journey that provides you with the tools to teach Dru Meditation and live... more
Dru Yoga Online Teacher Training - Level 1
17 July, 2021.Yoga Teacher Training courses in Australasia
Dru Yoga Prenatal teacher training - online post graduate course
8 October, 2021. OnlineWelcome to this Post graduate training certificate course in teaching Dru Yoga to pregnant women.