5-Day Ayurvedic Detox Retreat@Home
A change-of-season, gentle kitcheri-based cleanse, in the comfort of your own home, to detox body and mind, boost energy, reset digestion and improve immunity in preparation for summer. Re-set and bounce into spring!
In only 5 days you’ll feel aligned with nature’s cycles, clearer, healthier and renewed.
Seasonal change, heralded by the Spring equinox on March 21st, alerts our mind and bodies that we need to shift gears to keep functioning at our best.
After the excesses of winter where we are ‘stocking up’ to keep warm and nourished in all manner of ways, this is the perfect time to let go and re-fresh. No doubt, the liver, gall bladder and intestinal tract yearn for a good cleanse!
Who hasn’t gained a little more around the waist from rich, heavy and grounding food so necessary during winter—with perhaps less exercise and more zoom meetings!
Join us on this gentle Spring Detox to keep our bodies and minds functioning at their very best, during this time of seasonal change.
This Ayurvedic Spring Detox will be great for you if you are feeling:
- a little bit heavy and sluggish after too many weeks close to the cooker and larder while working from home!
- ready for a spring cleanse, in preparation for summer
- congested—with signs of lymphatic congestion, water retention or sinus congestion
- generalised aches and pains
- stiff joints
- bloating, wind, constipation, heartburn, acid reflux, diarrhea or constipation
- weight gain
- mild fatigue
- lack of mental clarity
- irregular or impaired appetite
This gentle detox is ideal if you:
- are ready to release yourself from craving unhealthy unseasonal foods
- are committed to prioritising your health for 5 days
- are self-directed and have self-discipline to follow the detox menus and programme— don’t worry it’s easy!
- need a programme that fits in with your family and work life
- don’t have any serious medical issues
What we provide:
- a quick quiz for us to determine the current imbalances of your doshas (constitution)
- 3-hour introductory workshop explaining key ayurvedic principles and the detox programme (available as a recording)
- an introductory morning followed by an easy 5-day detox
- full menus for your main 5-day detox, with recipes and a shopping list
- 4 x 20-minute cooking demo videos, full of tips to create the detox recipes with ease, available on vimeo to watch in your own time
- bonus cooking video with additional recipes specifically for the spring detox
- chart of foods permitted during the gentle detox and those to avoid
- daily yoga and pranayama programme to fuel your digestive fire, unwind your nervous system, quieten the mind, de-stagnate the lymph and increase detox benefits
- daily zoom Q&A forums, to check-in with your tutors, and be supported and inspired by like-minded souls sharing this detox journey
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keith was such an inspiration with his delicious dishes and I felt very nourished by our shared meal. I especially enjoyed the creamed carrots and will definitely be making it for my family. I was also reminded that it's not just about the cooking and that putting love and intent into it is what makes a real difference.
Dru Ayurveda & Yoga workshop:- A thoroughly enjoyable day, enlightening me to how I can work on my health and happiness with minimal effort - great for a kapha type!
Other events you might be interested in...
Free Live Q&A for Ayurveda Diploma Course
7 December, 2022.Live Q&A for the Ayurveda Diploma course. Meet senior tutors and ask questions about the course and how Ayurveda can transform your life and... more
Enjoy the soothing effects of blissful meditation after a nurturing mantra and gong bath to help you have a great night's sleep. You'll... more
Algarve Retreat Feb 2023: Yoga, Meditation & Chakra Balancing
22 February, 2023. AlbufeiraDo you need a complete reset of your body, mind and spirit? If so, then don’t miss this potent retreat where you will deepen your yoga and meditation... more
5-Day Ayurvedic Detox Retreat@Home
25 February, 2023.A change-of-season, gentle kitcheri-based cleanse, in the comfort of your own home, to detox body and mind, boost energy, reset digestion and improve... more
Ayurveda Health Coach Diploma
20 May, 2023.Promote health and wellbeing from an Ayurvedic perspective – by giving individual consultations and treatment advice to clients on diet, lifestyle,... more