Unveiling Yogic Deities - your chance for a Q & A
An 8-month Transformational Journey
Curious about Dru's Unveiling Yogic Deities course?
Join Shona Sutherland and Dr Janey Fitzgerald for a FREE introduction session and discussion to find out if the Unveiling Yogic Deities journey is right for you. Join us and we’ll show you how you can shine a light into the hidden powers within, to become empowered, joyful and resilient to life's challenges.
- Unlock the secrets of real abundance & fulfilment
- Communicate with inspiration, eloquence & confidence
- Break through subconscious blocks that are holding you back
- Take a leap of courage and dissolve your fears of the future
- Use spiritual keys to create harmonious relationships
- Reveal the potent inner light that guides your life
- Create health on all levels using a higher level of consciousness
- Build shakti to overcome negativity & embody your true self
We’ll be answering questions on how this course will give you the tools to delve into the depths of your own extraordinary spiritual potential, allowing you to gain insights that illuminate any areas requiring transformation.
Join Janey Fitzgerald and Shona Sutherland
Janey and Shona aim to help you explore how the course will enable you to access your full potential through igniting yogic archetypes inside you, leading you to be able to transform behavioural patterns, habits and fears which do not serve your spiritual journey. Instead, access your innate strengths and become the person you are meant to be.
What to expect from the course:
- Meditations on the yogic Gods and Goddesses - Guided sessions on how to access your hidden superpowers so that you can be the person you want to be despite the circumstances you find yourself in.
- Yoga - Archetypal yoga movements and mudra sequences that will transmute energetic blocks.
- Mantras - to transform the limitations of the mind which will allow you to manifest more of your goals in life.
- Wisdom talks - The power of ancient wisdom (satsang) and how to apply it in our modern times.
- Kirtan (music) - Experience the uplifting and transformative nature of sacred singing.
- Chakra awareness - Advanced chakra practices that will activate the qualities of devas inside you so that you embody their strengths thereby helping you to reach your full potential.
- Visualisations - Sacred visualisations to anchor the qualities of the Gods and Goddesses.
- Original artwork - From devotional artist Susie Tilzey. She is creating unique contemplative paintings and mandalas for this course.
- Discussion groups - Group connection where you share your experiences together, supporting each other and helping each other to stay on track.
- Live Q&A’s - Join your experienced tutors live (YES you will get answers to your burning questions!)
Imagine tapping into your own source of guidance and inspiration, like a personal angel card pack. You can access this guidance all the time as these living forces of inspiration are inside of you. They not only guide you but empower you to lead a more fulfilling life.
When I feel stressed or going through a rough time it is so amazing to remember that I have such a close support network from Dru who all share their support, love and care with everyone whenever it is needed. This love, care and support is always reciprocated.
Dru Yoga courses are such an amazing experience to have. I think everyone would benefit from having an experience like that. They teach you so many stress-relieving techniques that everyone can benefit from.
The friends and memories you make at Dru stay with you for life.
I look forward to the Dru Youth course all year round
Thank you again. Being part of our Dru community means even more than ever before and I am deeply grateful.
The main aspect of the course that I have learnt from the tutors is that 'I can do it!' Dru Yoga is for everyone, including me! There are a wide variety of teachers and Dru can find the teacher in everyone. It has also taught me self-love. This is something that I will carry forwards and always hold onto.
Other events you might be interested in...
We're sorry, we can't find any events like this at the moment.
Give us a call on 01248 602 900 or get in touch... there is probably something else that might be just as good as what you're looking for!