Women's power - women's wisdom: celebrating our inner shakti
Deepen your connection to the divine feminine
Weekend retreat in a stunning location in Ilkley
Louise Rowan & Mona Fairholme
14th - 16th September 2018
Through Dru yoga sequences, meditation, mudra, visualisation, relaxation and discussion we will:-
- understand more deeply the relationship with ourselves and others
- learn to call back our power
- honour the seasons of female life and learn a yoga sequence to balance hormones
- cut through the thought forms and habits that stop us from standing in our full power
- learn a powerful mudra sequence that connects us to the abundant universe
For all information and to book your place contact
Mona 07534 006 092 or 01943 467189 or email email@example.com
Please don't use the BOOK NOW button as online booking is not available for this event.
I not only enjoyed it, I loved it! Thank you. It really helped me to feel my core stability muscles. I'm looking forward training them ;-)
If you want to physically strengthen your body and emotionally enhance your mind, Dru Yoga will give you the tools to take into your daily life and help you cope with the stresses of modern living.
Thank you, this was lovely. It was great to have your teaching in my home! Great production also - good picture, good sound, easy to fast forward and great that I could see what was happening as I fast forwarded so I knew when to stop. I also like the way Dru Online is bringing us more specific subjects like this one, that before we have only seen in the workbooks. Thank you.