Dru Kids and Teens October 2017
Dru Kids and Teens
Dru Kids & Teens (DKT) teacher training is a 3-day intensive designed to ignite a passion to work with children/teenagers and make a real difference in the world. Add another string to your bow by training as a DKT yoga teacher!
Who is this course for?
This course is for qualified Dru Yoga teachers and student Dru Yoga teachers who can practice once gaining their Dru Yoga qualification. On this intensive, you'll gain all the skills necessary to teach in a range of different environments, covering the following topics:
- How to make yoga fun, engaging, meaningful and safe
- Essential concepts in child psychology and development
- Different approaches and content for the various age groups
- How to manage and structure classes for different groups
- Adapting EBRs and sequences for children of all ages
- Yoga stories, activations, games, massages, relaxations, pranayama, meditations
- Yogic philosophy for teens
- Ways to introduce yoga to child care centres, schools, colleges, yoga centres and into the community
- Marketing strategies and business matters
To be eligible for the Dru Kids & Teens teacher training you need to be either a DYTT graduate or have passed your DYTT interim assessment.
Be prepared for lots of laughter, inspiration, yoga play, creative expression and fun!
You’ll receive a newly revised colour manual with lesson plans, games, developmental and health information, legal and safety advice.
I not only enjoyed it, I loved it! Thank you. It really helped me to feel my core stability muscles. I'm looking forward training them ;-)
If you want to physically strengthen your body and emotionally enhance your mind, Dru Yoga will give you the tools to take into your daily life and help you cope with the stresses of modern living.
Thank you, this was lovely. It was great to have your teaching in my home! Great production also - good picture, good sound, easy to fast forward and great that I could see what was happening as I fast forwarded so I knew when to stop. I also like the way Dru Online is bringing us more specific subjects like this one, that before we have only seen in the workbooks. Thank you.