Dru Meditation - Re-connect & Renew
De-stress & relax with a nurturing day of Dru Yoga & Meditation
Do you ever feel that life is moving so quickly, making so many demands that you sometimes lose sight of what’s most important to you?
Do you ever wish that you could stop, breathe deeply and just ‘Be’.
Dru Meditation is a simple and yet incredibly powerful way of regaining your perspective and re-connecting to your inner joy as well as improving your health and wellbeing.
Numerous studies have shown that a regular meditation practice has immense benefits. Here are just a few:
* Increased inner feeling of joy and calmness
* Lowered blood pressure and cholesterol levels
* Strengthened immune system
* Reduced levels of stress and anxiety
* Increased production of the anti-ageing hormone DHEA
* Greater clarity and focus
* Improves sleep
In this workshop you will learn:
* a Dru Yoga movement sequence to prepare the body for sitting
* a series of pranayama (breathing ) techniques to still the mind
* relaxation to activate the para sympathetic nervous system, essential for meditation
* the art of concentration to focus the mind
* the Blue Mist meditation to dissolve emotions
* the stillness of meditation
You will leave at the end of the session with a meditation programme for your daily use.
Dru Yoga Workshops
A workshop is an ideal opportunity to meet our Dru Yoga teacher trainers and network with other yoga students and teachers from your local area. Dru Yoga workshops are held nation-wide as morning, afternoon, evening or day events. On occasions we even open up the first day or so of a Dru Yoga teacher training course for you to try. These days are particularly useful if you are thinking of joining the Dru Yoga Foundation or Teacher Training courses and would like to experience what they're really like.
Our Dru Yoga workshops enable you to explore Dru more fully - and hopefully come to love it as much as we do!
Perfect for everyone who wishes to explore Dru Yoga and Meditation in more depth or simply enjoy a wonderful day of yoga with like-minded people.
Deepen your understanding and take your personal practice to a new level with this excellent grounding in the essential foundations of Dru.
During this session, you will experience powerful, flowing Dru Yoga to warm up your muscles and increase your circulation. You'll enjoy Dru Meditation which brings a sense of calm and balance to your body and mind.
The workshop will be taught by senior Dru tutors. It is designed to not only to help you develop your own practice, but also to give you an opportunity to experience what it's like to be on a variety of Dru training courses. It is suitable for all abilities and for everyone who wants to take their yoga and meditation practice to a deeper level.
Hundreds of people do the Dru Yoga course to benefit themselves... when 450 Dru yoga students were asked about the effects of their practice.
- 72% find that Dru Yoga reduces back pain
- 93% experience improved spine flexibility
- 86% enjoy increased energy levels after their yoga practice
- 89% experience improved breathing
- 89% can now reduce and control stress levels
- 81% have greater confidence and self-empowerment
- 84% benefit from enhanced mood after practising Dru Yoga
- 83% feel emotionally balanced
- 91% gained peace of mind by overcoming negative thinking
Whatever your yoga ambitions, you’ll find Dru a fresh, energetic, positive and complete approach to health and well-being.
Any questions? Call 01902 409164 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not bring a friend along and make a day of it?
I not only enjoyed it, I loved it! thank you. It really helped me to feel my core stability muscles. I'm looking forward training them ;-)
If you want to physically strengthen your body and emotionally enhance your mind, Dru Yoga will give you the tools to take into your daily life and help you cope with the stresses of modern living.
Thank you, this was lovely. It was great to have your teaching in my home! Great production also - good picture, good sound, easy to fast forward and great that I could see what was happening as I fast forwarded so I knew when to stop. I also like the way Dru Online is bringing us more specific subjects like this one, that before we have only seen in the workbooks. Thank you.